Delicious chicken breasts smothered in fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped artichokes, tomatoes, fresh basil, and baked to perfection! I love Mediterranean style recipes this time of the year (Spring– Summer). And, as the temperature levels get warmer outside, I constantly long for something that’s lean and light, yet delicious, delicious, and pleasing. This Mediterranean design Tomato Basil Artichoke Chicken fits the bill! Perfect with a glass of red wine!
The dish could not be simpler to make. The preparation takes just 15 minutes, and then you simply bake the chicken for an overall of 30 or 40 minutes.
How to make Tomato Basil Artichoke Chicken (step-by-step images)
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
(Use 4 small chicken breasts or 2 big chicken breasts and half them horizontally to make 4– that’s what I did). Location chicken breasts into the greased baking meal and bake for 15 minutes at 375 F, revealed.
In the mean time, combine sliced artichoke hearts, sliced basil, chopped tomato, minced garlic cloves and Parmesan cheese together in a little bowl.
Remove the chicken from the oven (the chicken will not be completely cooked through– you’ll continue baking it later on)– you have baked it for 15 minutes:.
Location the veggie mix on top of chicken in the baking meal:.
Top with sliced fresh mozzarella cheese:.
Continue baking the chicken for 15-20 more minutes at 375 F, revealed. Broil in the end, if wanted.
Enjoy your Tomato Basil Artichoke baked chicken!
- chicken breasts 1.8 to 2 pound overall, if chicken breasts are big, use 2 and half them horizontally.salt.
- Italian flavoring natural.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14. oz.artichokes hearts
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 2 garlic cloves.minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz.fresh mozzarella cheese sliced Guidelines.
- Grease the bottom of the baking pan (I used 2.5 quart oval casserole dish) with butter. Season chicken breasts with salt and Italian spices on both sides. (Usage 4 little chicken breasts or 2 big chicken breasts and half them horizontally to make 4 – that’s what I did). Location chicken breasts into the greased baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 375 F, uncovered.
- Get rid of from the oven (the chicken will not be entirely prepared through – you’ll continue baking it later).
- Combine sliced artichoke hearts, chopped basil, sliced tomato, minced garlic cloves and Parmesan cheese together in a small bowl.
- Location this mixture on top of chicken in the baking meal. Top with sliced up fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Continue baking the chicken for 15-20 more minutes at 375 F, discovered. Broil in the end, if desired.
- Work as is, or over prepared spinach or rice. You can use juices from the pan to put over the chicken and the prepared spinach or rice.
- Nutrition Information.