This White Barbecue Chicken is sure to become a new crowd favorite at all of your cookouts this summer season!
As promised, today we’re sharing our dish for White Barbecue Chicken. It uses that delightfully zesty. White Barbecue Sauce recipe that we shared the other day and the chicken comes out super juicy and so flavorful! I’m even going to go as far as saying, I may never prepare with red barbecue sauce ever again!
We began by blending a double batch of the. White Barbecue Sauce. — and after that used some of the sauce as a marinade for the chicken.
When the chicken marinaded for about 4 hours, we were ready to grill. I ought to keep in mind here that you do wish to reject any excess marinade prior to barbecuing because the sauce will burn prior to the chicken totally cooks through. Don’t fret– once the chicken is tender and juicy, you’ll brush on more of that white barbecue sauce toward the end of the cooking time, giving this White Barbecue Chicken more of that wonderful vibrant taste!
We likewise served our White Barbecue Chicken with more. sauce. on the side– dabbing a little bit on the grilled, caramelized skin. The tangy flavors in the creamy sauce together with the grilled chicken are absolutely great!
P.S. This dish works equally as well with chicken wings or other chicken pieces as it does with bone-in chicken breasts. Take pleasure in!.
- 4 cup.s White Barbecue Sauce,. see recipe here.
- 4.big skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts (ours were practically a pound each).
- 1/4 cup.olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon.kosher salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon.freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare a double batch of. the White Barbecue Sauce, recipe here . Usage two cups as the marinade and reserve one cup to cook the chicken and one cup to serve on the side.
- Place the 4 breasts in a gallon zip lock bag with two cups of the. White Barbecue Sauce. and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to high.
- Get rid of chicken from bag and discard marinade. Wash the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush 3 tablespoons of olive oil over the skin and spray with the salt and pepper.
- Place skin down on the hot grill and prepare 2 to three minutes simply to provide grill marks. Brush the rear end with the staying oil and turn. Prepare two minutes.
- Move the chicken to an upper rack or a cooler side of the grill, skin up and lower the temperature level to medium. The internal grill heat with cover closed should hover around 425 degrees F.
- Take the one cup of. White Barbecue Sauce. and brush a small quantity onto the tops of the breasts. Cover grill and wait five minutes. Brush once again and once again close the lid and time 5 minutes.
- Do this one more time. (Each time you do this, the sauce cooks into the chicken and ultimately the tops get crispy and caramelized.).
- After the final sauce goes on, cover the grill and cook another 10-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees F, using a. probe thermometer . Overall cooking time need to have to do with 30 minutes but your time might vary based upon the size of the breast.
- Get rid of to a plate, brush a little of the remaining sauce on the top and let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve with the reserved cup of. White Barbecue Sauce. .
Disclosure: This post consists of affiliate links.
You may also like:.
White Barbecue Sauce.
Perdue’s Favorite Sweet and Smoky Chicken.
Barbecue Chicken Wings.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Article source: http://www.afamilyfeast.com/white-barbecue-chicken/