More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
Oatmeal Apple Banana Low Fat Muffins are a great weekend breakfast baking concept that likewise makes a terrific alternative to the Monday morning fast granola bar breakfast if you have actually some left over. I think these are best served warm as a wholesome quick breakfast.
These thick hearty muffins are very pleasing with very little added sugar or oil. The mashed bananas and grated apple keep these muffins particularly moist and a few seconds in the microwave to warm them make them just as good the next day.
Oatmeal Apple Banana Slim Muffins – An extremely simple to make recipe for wet, scrumptious breakfast muffins that uses a minimum of grease and sugar, although you’ll never ever miss it.
- 1½ cups large rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour, ( 60%. You can use all-purpose flour if you prefer)
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 cup grated unpeeled apple, (approximately one large apple)
- Mix together the oatmeal, entire wheat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Reserve.
- Beat together the eggs. oil and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in the milk.
- When the flour is practically incorporated fold in the mashed banana and grated apple, fold in the dry components and.
- Do not over mix. Fold in just until the fruit is blended through the batter.
- Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center comes out tidy. Finest served warm.