Given my choice of hypothetical extremely powers, I am bypassingbothinvisibility and flying in favor of the magic that is this GIANT, flourless,Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie.
Take a bite of this peanut butter skillet cookie, and you will taste:
- A molten, ooey-gooey middle.
- An unapologetic assault of peanut butter.
- Melty chocolate chip nirvana.
- Gently crispy edges begging to be smothered in vanilla ice cream.
- Overall, unassailable decadence.
You’ll dance around your cooking area.
You’ll utter loud (maybe semi-inappropriate) moans of pleasure.
You’ll return for thirds and seconds, andyou will not feel the tiniest little bit of regret about it.
Sorry Superman. This healthy peanut butter cookie has you beat, no cape or uncomfortable spandex match required.
The secret to this healthy peanut butter cookie’s addicting texture and taste depends on one surprise active ingredient, and I bet you have it– and whatever else you need to make this ooey gooey recipe– being in your pantry right now.
What’s the secret ingredient that makes this healthy peanut butter cookie taste so decadent, when it’s really great for you?View the video in this post (if you have not already) to learn!
I’ll stop briefly for you to view … … and, we’re back. CAN YOU THINK IT?
That’s right– this frying pan of molten healthy peanut butter cookie love is made with chickpeas. Were you amazed? I cross my heart, hope to die that this dish DOES NOT taste like chickpeas. It tastes like chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough.In addition to its fabulous flavor and texture, I likewise like this healthy peanut butter cookie recipe because it is so diet-friendly. It’s 100% gluten free, vegan, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup
The Key to a Gluten-Free Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie
To keep the dish gluten free, I replaced wheat flour with
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats . In order to be safe for those who can not have gluten, the oats need to be produced in a qualified gluten totally free center, like the one at Bob’s Red Mill. here ) and was so amazed by the process. I like the taste and quality of Bob’s Red Mill oatmeal regardless, and understanding that they are accredited gluten complimentary ways that more individuals can enjoy them (and this peanut butter cookie!). Making this healthy peanut butter cookie could not be more basic as soon as you have actually gathered the active ingredients. Stack them all into a food processor, mix, then bake. The oats are processed into oat flour, the chickpeas and maple syrup mix together into a cookie dough-like texture, and the aroma of the peanut butter and cinnamon will fragrance your entire kitchen.
highly encourage spraying additional chocolate chips on top.More Yummy Peanut Butter Recipes.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Recommended Tools to Make This Healthy Cookie
Superman can keep his cape– I’ll take this Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie, a spoon, and an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- can low-sodium chickpeas.-.( 15 ounces), rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas).3/4.
- cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats. -. OK to replace quick-cooking oats 2/3.
- cup natural peanut butter. -. or substitute any other nut butter– you can utilize crunchy or creamy 1/2.
- cup pure maple syrup.-.OK to replace honey or light agave nectar 1.
- tablespoon pure vanilla extract. 1/2.
- teaspoon ground cinnamon.1.
- teaspoon baking powder.-.I choose aluminum complimentary. 1/4.
- teaspoon kosher salt.1/3.
- cup milk.-.any kind you like– use almond milk or other nut milk to keep the dish vegan 1/3.
- cup semisweet chocolate chips.-.plus additional 2 tablespoons for spraying on top (use dairy complimentary if required).Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Gently grease an.
or ovenproof frying pan or 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
In the bowl of a food mill fitted with a steel blade, put the chickpeas, oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking salt, milk, and powder. Blend up until mostly smooth. Scrape and remove the cover down the sides of the bowl, then blend for an additional 2 minutes up until effectively combined and smooth. The batter will be thick and really sticky. Fold in 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
Scrape the mixture into the prepared skillet and spray the remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate chips over the top. If utilizing a frying pan, bake for 25 to 30 minutes up until the top is dry to a toothpick and the touch inserted in the center comes out tidy with simply a few crumbs holding on to it. If using an 8×8-inch pan, start examining for doneness at 20 minutes..
Do not overbake or the cookie will taste dry. Put on a wire rack to cool. Serve and slice.
Article source: http://www.wellplated.com/healthy-peanut-butter-cookie/