Once I had the idea of spicy tuna rolls in my mind, I understood I wanted 2 things out of them- complete of flavor and FAST.
5 Minute Low Carb Spicy Tuna Rolls
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
To make the cucumber strips I used a routine veggie peeler. Strangely enough, I needed to buy one of these since we primarily consume leafy greens and broccoli. Only a couple dollars and a great investment.
If you purchase the foil packets, I think it comes like this however I had canned tuna in water. I blended hot sauce, seasoning and a little mayo in the tuna then sliced some little strips of avocado.
I placed the tuna mixture along the length of the cucumber pieces and then avocado at the very end to get the roll going. Because of the cucumber’s wetness, the avocado slides out if it’s not on top of the tuna. This would likewise be an excellent place to add whatever else you ‘d like in your roll.
For the sauce, my preferred part, I blended mayo and hot sauce together. I used sriracha due to the fact that it offers a building heat I like rather than just boom spicy!
An easy lunch or supper that takes only 5 minutes. I would extremely recommend getting a mini squirt bottle so you can reveal off to your good friends with fancy plate designs.
- 1 cucumber.
- 1 can or pouch of tuna.
- 1 tablespoon. mayo (for tuna mix).
- 2 tsp. sriracha.
- 2 tsp. garlic powder.
- Salt, to taste.
- Pepper, to taste.
- Avocado, sliced and cut to match width of cucumber strips.
- 2 tbsp. mayo.
- 2 tsp. sriracha.
- Slice cucumbers lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to get thin strips.
- Drain tuna if required and combine with mayo, sriracha, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mixture ought to be a little moist but not excessively damp.
- Location cucumber strips on prep surface area and nicely spread out tuna mix firmly along leaving about 1 inch at the end of the strip.
- Place avocado pieces at end of cucumber strip on top of tuna and tightly roll.
- For Sauce: Mix mayo and sriracha and drizzle over cucumber rolls.
Article source: http://www.heyketomama.com/5-minute-spicy-tuna-rolls-2/