Vegan breakfast is HARD ya’ll! There actually are only many smoothies you can make before you wish to rip your hair out, and eat some convenience food for as soon as! Many pancake dishes I have used in the past outcome in tough pucks, or crumbled messes. I am pleased to report that this is NOT the case with this fluffy buttermilk pancake dish. Load those bad boys up with strawberries and syrup and delight in!
Vegan Pancake Recipe
Preparation time: 10 mins
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Dish type: Breakfast
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 1 cup organic, unbleached flour
- 1 tbsp walking stick sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/5b tsp salt
- 1 cup soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Turn your frying pan to medium heat.
- Integrate your flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a large glass or bowl add your soy milk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and blend well. This will turn your regular soy milk inot soy buttermilk!!!
- Permit this to sit for about 5-10 minutes, then add the soy buttermilk and coconut oil to your mix, and mix up until smooth without clumps.
- When your griddle is hot, grease with a tbsp of coconut oil and spoon your batter onto your cooking surface. When you see that the bubbles have actually stopped closing and opening, flip your pancakes carefully. Continue to prepare till the other size of your pancake is cooked and remove from heat.
Top with coconut oil, maple syrup or strawberries and coconut cream! Delighted Breakfast!
Article source: http://www.theedgyveg.com/2013/02/09/vegan-pancake-recipe/