Sorry... No Video Reviews Were Found.
Cardio is always going to be a part of any regular workout routine and the Proform 505 CST Treadmill can make that part of your physical activities all the more enjoyable. The basic design and the features included all work towards one goal – optimal cardio that gives you the best results and the experience of being on the road while in the comforts of your home. It does this through three main aspects:
- Freedom to adjust the machine according to your needs and wants
- Features designed for comfort and safety
- Auxiliary features to make the exercise more enjoyable
- So what do you get with the Proform 505 CST Treadmill? At first glance it looks like any regular treadmill but almost immediately after stepping onto it you’ll realize the major differences that include:
- Space Saver Design – this treadmill easily folds vertically, allowing you to store it anywhere you want.
- ProShox Lite 3 Cushioning – a lot of people suffer from knee injuries when running and jogging and this is because of the shock the knee joints have to work with. This feature is added not only for comfort but also to protect your joints from shock impact and pressure.
- Compatibility with iFit Live – so long as you’re connected wirelessly you can use the Proform 505 CST Treadmill to download maps, workout programs, and monitor your progress through the iFit network. This works great with the already included 15 workout apps.
- Dual-Grip EKG Heart Monitor – these handlebars not only function for support but they also monitor your heart rate, ensuring that you are in the right training course that will optimize results and keep you safe.
- Quick Incline – with a single touch of a button you can control the inclination to go from 0-10%.
- Built-In Sound System – plug in your iPod or MP3 player and lose yourself to the music.
Pros and Cons
- Has a lot of options when it comes to workout apps and training courses
- Easy to store
- Intuitive controls
- Designed for safety with its heart rate monitor and cushioning
- Doesn’t include a fan
- Might take a while for someone to assemble due to the numerous assembly parts
Is It Worth Buying?
When it comes to treadmills, the Proform 505 CST Treadmill is king of the hill, especially for treadmills within the $400-$700 price range. You wouldn’t expect much from an affordable device but the Proform 505 CST beats all expectations. This is one treadmill definitely worth investing in.