Since starting this brand-new diet I have actually been looking for the holy grail of low carbohydrate thrills; an excellent Low Carbohydrate Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe.
There are quite a number of Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes. Much of them have cream cheese in them.
I selected to leave out dairy in mine this time. I might still need to attempt the ‘Cheesecake’ variation sometime.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Numerous of the dishes labeled low carbohydrate I poured over had brown sugar or honey in them.– Do not understand about anyone else, but these are not on my low carbohydrate list!
I adjusted my recipe from my primary inspirations at ‘ Easy Low Carb Desserts’ and ‘ The Low Carb Diet’.
The dish itself comes together as quickly as any typical chocolate chip cookie. When you put them on the pan you have to flatten them out, the only genuine difference is that. They will refrain from doing so by themselves.
I just use the bottom of my cup measure to flatten them and make them more consistent.( And I attempt not to consume a lot of little pinches of dough while improving their shape.
Suggestion: You can leave the walnuts out and reduce each cookie by 13 calories and 1 gram of fat and.3 gram carbs. You could use Hersey’s sugar complimentary semi sweet baking chips instead of the bittersweet chips. This will cut the carbs to simply 2.5 total carbs per cookie!
The cookies turn a light golden color when they are done baking. Do not allow them to over-brown.
The Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Dish makes a small batch of 16 cookies, which makes me happy. It makes just enough to share. After they cooled I put mine in different single serving containers. My husband and I managed to make them last 3 days this way.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour.
- 2 T coconut flour.
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda.or Swerve.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 4 T coconut oil.melted.
- 1 egg.
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips.
- 1/4 cup sliced walnuts.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- stir all the dry ingredients together and then blend in the wet active ingredients.
- Integrate up until dough is smooth and all components are well included.
- Divide dough evenly into 16 balls and put on the cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball of dough with bottom of glass, as cookies will not do so on their own.
- Bake for 9-12 mins.until cookies are a light golden brown. do not enable to over brown.
- Remove cookie pan from oven and enable cookies to cool a little and set up prior to removing to cooling rack.
- Calories: 126.
- Fat: 11.
- Carbohydrates: 5.3.
- Sugar: 1.9.
- Protein: 1.7.