More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
One more breakfast for the kids…pizza. I am not taking about the cold leftover pizza for breakfast; I am talking about a real deal breakfast pizza. We made up this recipe for the Kidlicious cookbook, but it’s not just for the kids. When we were taking pictures for the book, our photographer loved it. I think he ate a whole pizza in one bite!
This is a perfect recipe if you have a little leftover tofu from when you made this recipe. But if you don’t have leftovers, I highly recommend making a batch for your breakfast. (My recipe and how to video can be found here). At Supper Club this month, my registration lady, who is not a tofu lover, tried it and LOVED it. She gave the Gravy a 10, the Unsausages a 10, and said she liked the tofu the best!
- 6 whole grain English muffins
- 1/3 cup Ketchup or pizza sauce
- 1 recipe Scrambled Tofu
- 1 package non-dairy cheese, slices or shredded (I like Galaxy brand)
- 6 black olives, sliced (for eyes)
- 12 slices red pepper (for mouth)
- Split English muffins in half and place on cookie sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of Real Tomato Ketchup on each English muffin.
- Top with a layer of scrambled tofu and a little non-dairy cheese.
- Use olives and peppers to make a face.
- Bake at 350 for 10 – 12 minutes.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!