Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels – Keto, Low Carb, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, THM S
When I saw this video floating around Facebook recently I knew I wanted to make my own version. I’m not a big fan of salami or those jarred peppers so I went with a turkey ranch version instead. My trick for recreating ranch flavor is to use garlic, onion, and dill. I really think dill is the quintessential ranch flavor.
This is one of my favorite flavor combos if you haven’t realized. I have just a few bacon ranch recipes already. Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole , Bacon Ranch Cheddar Chicken Salad , Bacon Ranch Cheddar Broccoli Salad , and Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip . You can have an entire bacon ranch flavored meal.
More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
Roll cream cheese flat between 2 layers of plastic wrap. Remove the top layer. Add turkey.
Add cheddar and bacon.
Roll up. Roll up some more. Chill. Slice and serve!
It is helpful to watch the original Facebook video here .
Like what you see? Follow me on Facebook ! Love this recipe? Leave a comment & 5-star rating right here! Make sure you don’t miss new recipes by getting email updates !
- 6oz cream cheese
- 12 slices smoked deli turkeyabout 3 oz
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powderdill, and minced onion
- 1 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 2 tbsp finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Put the cream cheese between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Roll it out until it’s about 1/4 inch thick. Peel off the top piece of plastic wrap. Lay the slices of turkey on top of the cream cheese.
- Cover with a new piece of plastic wrap and flip the whole thing over. Peel off the piece of plastic that is now on the top. Sprinkle the spices on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the bacon and cheese.
- Roll up the pinwheels so that the turkey is on the outside. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Thinly slice and serve on top of low carb crackers or sliced cucumber.