In that time I’ve lost nearly 40 pounds. I’ve been asked numerous times for my clean consuming dishes, so I believed it was time to begin sharing my favorites here on the blog site.
This dead simple tidy eating lettuce wraps recipe is among my favorites. I sometimes make my chicken ahead and have this for lunch, but it’s also an excellent dinner!
Clean Eating Turkey Chili Recipe
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Clean Eating Lettuce Covers: Why I love this pattern!
Among the things I really miss considering that I began eating clean are tortillas. Now, there are tortilla products that are considered tidy that many individuals eat, however for me, I attempt to avoid gluten where possible. It just makes me feel better. I have to say that clean consuming lettuce wrap recipes truly fill that space for me!
I have actually made lettuce wraps so many methods, with a large variety of fillings. This tidy eating lettuce covers with chicken and avocado is a super basic example that makes clean eating available to everyone. When you’re going shopping for active ingredients to make this tidy eating dish, be sure to look for a natural salsa. Inspect the active ingredients list– you wish to find a salsa with only natural ingredients and no extra sugar. Do not worry, it still tastes remarkable! The brand name I am able to discover in my town is. .
Green Mountain Gringo.
You can easily blend this clean consuming lettuce wraps dish to fit a vegan way of life by replacing the chicken with quinoa or black beans. Naturally, you can likewise include cheese off the block if you would like. I attempt to limit my dairy and honestly with the creaminess of the avocado, this dish does not actually suffer without the cheese. I hope you love this very basic and scrumptious tidy consuming dish!
- 1 lb. Chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 large head butter, bibb or Boston lettuce, washed, dried and leaves separated
- 2 large avocadoes
- 1/2 cup natural salsa (no added sugar, I use Active ingredients. Green Mountain Gringo
- 1/2 teaspoon .).
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Pink Himalayan salt.
- Wash, dry and different the leaves of 1 large head of Boston, Bibb or butter lettuce. I used Boston lettuce but any big leaf lettuce that you take pleasure in will work. Reserve.
- Add coconut oil to really hot frying pan and then add chicken. Be sure to turn chicken and check frequently to avoid burning. When prepared, get rid of from frying pan and slice chicken into 1 pieces.