supper. once again,. keto style!If I told you that this scrumptious keto lasagna, what.
recipe. actually tastes like high-carb lasagna!? Awesome, right? , if you’re in the state of mind to make an excessive comforting. . casserole. that’s guaranteed to please both keto and non-keto eaters alike, this is it!
The outcome is a hearty lasagna with a tasty tomato meat sauce, lots of cheese, and obviously fluffy noodles with reasonable taste and texture.
The trick to making the very best keto lasagna is the noodles!
In this recipe, we’ll be producing keto-friendly lasagna noodles with strips of. Fat Head. dough to replace common carb-heavy noodles. Just make a batch of this popular mozzarella cheese and almond meal based dough, then continue compiling your lasagna. Believe me– this is a genius idea!
The remainder of the process is similar to making a standard lasagna by preparing a marinara meat sauce on the range utilizing both Italian sausage and ground beef. Then you’ll construct layers of sauce, cheeses, and noodles to assemble your lasagna in a casserole dish to bake. Simple and so good!
Tips for baking the finest keto lasagna
- I utilized. Rao’s low-carb Marinara sauce. for benefit, however you can make your own keto sauce with crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and Italian herbs.
- , if you have actually never ever made. . keto fat head dough. before, this is a. terrific post. to read with great deals of ideas for success! It’s easy to make however can be a little challenging the very first time. Ensure to roll out the dough into a longer rectangle shape about the exact same length as your. casserole meal.
- so they will lay well.
- This is a big batch of lasagna, and the leftovers will re-heat and/or freeze well. Shop in a covered container in the fridge for up to 4 days This dish is simple to adapt to whatever you and your household like by using different cheeses, spices, etc. For example, my kids don’t care for ricotta, so I simply used a.little.
Keto Lasagna yield
prep time: 8 PORTIONS.
cook time: 30 MINUTES.
total time: 35 MINUTES.
1 HOUR 5 MINUTES.
A keto lasagna including a hearty marinara meat sauce and fat head noodles with lots of melted cheese.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 and 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For the Fat Head Dough
- 1/2 a medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 24 ounce jar Rao’s marinara
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups Italian blend cheese shredded (or 1 cup mozzarella and 1 cup Parmesan, combined)
- Optional: additional fresh basil for garnish
For the Lasagna
1.For the Fat Head Dough
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine almond flour and mozzarella cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Include in cream cheese and cook in the microwave for one minute.
Roll ready dough extremely thinly on a flat pan covered in parchment paper in a long rectangle shape about 12 inches long. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 400 degrees till slightly brown. Cut into long lasagna noodles, and reserved.
4.For the Lasagna
Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees F.
Saut\u00e9 the onion, bell pepper, and garlic with a little cooking oil in a large frying pan for a few minutes till tender.
Collapse and cook meat in the frying pan. Stir in the jar of marinara sauce.
In a little separate bowl, stir ricotta cheese, egg, and fresh basil together.
Start putting together lasagna in a 9×13 casserole meal by including some of the sauce to the bottom, followed by a layer of ricotta mix, shredded cheese, and then noodles.
Repeat and after that end with a layer of sauce and shredded cheese.
Bake covered with foil for 25 minutes on 375 degrees. Bake for another 10 minutes revealed. (Idea: Spray foil with non-stick spray FIRST to keep the foil from adhering to the cheese while baking.).
Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 1 slice
Serve with additional chopped basil, if preferred. Cut the casserole into 8 slices, and take pleasure in! 662.2 Calories | 52.2g Fat | 11.1g Total Carbs | 2.8g Fiber | 5.4g Sugar | 37.9g Protein | 8.3g Net Carbs
Amount Per Serving
Given you by Hip2Keto.
This keto lasagna tastes so filling and reassuring similar to standard lasagna!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Article source: https://hip2save.com/2018/02/09/low-carb-and-keto-lasagna-with-fathead-noodles/