This hot and sweet roasted cauliflower recipe is the perfect oven roasted side meal. Toss it on a sheet pan and it’s ready in no time! It’s vegan and gluten complimentary, and it’s terrific for contributing to meal preparation!
This dish is a life-saver and a game-changer. (Too numerous hyphens in one sentence?
When you see cauliflower on sale. When you have cauliflower that’s on the verge of going bad. We cooked this recipe on a. sturdy baking sheet. lined with parchment–. we buy ours from Amazon.
We have actually tried using aluminum foil prior to and it just doesn’t seem to prepare. Be sure to let me understand if you make this sweet and spicy cauliflower dish!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets.
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup.
- 2 Tablespoon sriracha.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamari or soy sauce.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl (or a Ziplock bag) integrate cauliflower and other active ingredients– maple syrup, sriracha, olive oil, tamari, and pepper. Mix until the cauliflower is well layered.
- Put the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and location in the oven. If the baking sheet is over-crowded, the cauliflower will steam and it will not cook.
Bake for thirty minutes or till cauliflower hurts 🙂
I advise serving this over a bed of steaming quinoa or rice.