Whether you’re on a Whole30, consuming paleo, or are simply living a much healthier lifestyle, chicken is constantly such a terrific go-to protein. It’s easy to source, it’s filling, and it’s fairly simple to make. If you’re simply having plain chicken breast, the only problem is that it can get a little bit uninteresting … especially. I’ve wasted method a lot of years of my life eating boneless skinless chicken breast just seasoned with salt and pepper to choose uninteresting chicken anymore! That’s why I’m loving these Whole30 Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers!
These taste excellent on their own, or you can make a tasty avocado mayo to up the avocado element. The avocado mayo is totally optional, however it’s very easy to make with active ingredients that you’ll currently have on hand to make these hamburgers. avocado chicken salad. .
You can these burgers on their own and pair them with some. sweet potato fries make them into a burger bowl, or turn it into a sandwich with a bun of your option like some basic butter lettuce.
You can likewise use a food processor to grind your own at home if you can’t discover ground chicken at the butcher counter. Or, you can simply utilize turkey!
You’ll utilize avocado in the burger, as well as for the optional avocado mayo.
Spinach is the best vegetable to conceal in this burger. It has a neutral taste but loads a huge nutrient punch.
This acts a binder in the hamburger. Technically, you could utilize other flours like almond flour if you tolerate nuts, or you could try out leaving it out.
Lime includes a small zest to the hamburger to include more taste.
Garlic and onion.
You can utilize other spices in the hamburger too.
These paleo spinach avocado chicken hamburgers are the supreme healthy hamburger. They’re paleo, Whole30, and AIP!
For the chicken burgers.
- 1 lb ground chicken.
- 1/2 cup spinach, carefully sliced.
- 2 tbsp cilantro, carefully sliced.
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (optional- serves as a binder).
- If you’re frying or grilling), 1 tbsp avocado oil (plus more.
- 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 2 tsp onion powder.
- 1 tsp sea salt.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (leave out for AIP).
- Juice of one lime.
- 1 small avocado (or half a big avocado), diced into pieces.
- Butter lettuce leaves (optional).
For the avocado mayo (optional).
- 2 medium avocados.
- 4 tbsp avocado oil.
- Juice of one lime.
- 1/4 tsp sea salt.
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP).
- For the avocado mayo, combine all of the active ingredients in a high-speed mixer until smooth. Reserve.
- Prepare either a grill or a grill pan and set to high heat. Include avocado oil to the grill pan if utilizing.
- Mix the ground chicken with the flavorings, spinach, coconut flour, lime juice, and avocado oil until well combined.
- Very carefully fold in the avocado pieces, bewaring to not smash them.
- Form the chicken into 4-5 hamburgers, spacing out the avocado to make certain it’s uniformly dispersed.
- Grill the burgers on the grill surface area (using additional avocado oil if frying in a pan) for about 5 minutes on each side, or up until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Top with optional avocado mayo and serve in lettuce cups like a bun, or delight in the hamburgers on their own.
Article source: https://unboundwellness.com/spinach-avocado-chicken-burgers/