If you know me, you understand that I get on kicks of liking various foods way too much. I eat it all the time and ultimately get ill of it. Well it was for a little while, however now I am not in love with them any longer and I ruined a perfectly healthy side dish!! Anyways.
I mention this due to the fact that I am now slightly consumed with Spaghetti Squash . I enjoy it so much. I try not to consume pasta much due to the fact that I can’t eat simply one little proper serving. Carbohydrates are addictive … so rather I simply replace noodles with spaghetti squash and can delight in lots of whatever I make! I saw this recipe on Pinterest for chow mein and I desired to make it so bad however I just could not do it due to the fact that I understand how bad that would be for my wedding day. Place spaghetti squash. Yes I know it does not taste exactly like noodles, but it is a great lorry for tasty sauces and advises you enough of the initial to keep you very satisfied! Another preferred swap of mine is this Cauliflower Fried Rice — it is paleo and whole30 authorized! However you actually require to attempt this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein, you are bound to be happily shocked!.
So easy and YUM!
Toss entirely until coated and pleased!
This is such a lower carbohydrate alternative for typical Chow Mein. The active ingredients are limited and tidy (both Whole30 & & Paleo certified) so you don’t have all that MSG, ingredients or added sugars that the typical Chow Mein comes with as well. This recipe has << 10 ingredients all said and done and is available in at << 150 calories per serving! Way less than made with regular noodles, so please have a look at this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein and if you like this you will most likely love these other dishes I have with Spaghetti Squash: Click to try them out! Chicken Caesar Spaghetti Squash Bake . Broccoli & & Cheese Spaghetti Squash Bake . Spaghetti Squash with Creamy Butternut Sage Sauce.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 1 big spaghetti squash.
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos. ( or tamari if not paleo).
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar.
- 2 teaspoons newly grated ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!).
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 onion, diced.
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally.
- 2 cups.cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots).
- Cut a spaghetti squash in half length smart and dig seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is extremely tender. As soon as done, dig flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, reserved.
- In a small bowl, blend together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring typically, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage up until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.