If you know me, you know that I get on kicks of liking various foods way too much. I eat it all the time and eventually get sick of it. Well it was for a little while, however now I am not in love with them anymore and I destroyed a perfectly healthy side dish!! Anyways.
I mention this because I am now somewhat consumed with Spaghetti Squash . I love it so much. Due to the fact that I can’t eat just one little appropriate serving, I try not to eat pasta much. Carbs are addicting … so rather I simply change noodles with spaghetti squash and can take pleasure in lots of whatever I make! I saw this dish on Pinterest for chow mein and I wanted to make it so bad but I just couldn’t do it due to the fact that I know how bad that would be for my wedding. Insert spaghetti squash. Yes I know it does not taste exactly like noodles, but it is an excellent automobile for tasty sauces and reminds you enough of the original to keep you very satisfied! Another preferred swap of mine is this Cauliflower Fried Rice — it is paleo and whole30 authorized! You actually require to try this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein, you are bound to be pleasantly shocked!.
Here is a step by action video for my Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein:.
You cook up that Spaghetti Squash!
Then make your sauce and prepare up your celery, onion, cabbage and carrots.
Easy and YUM!
Toss all together till layered and happy!
Oh and you MUST love veggies if you’re into this Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein recipe?
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 1.big spaghetti squash.
- 1/4 cup. coconut aminos. ( or tamari if not paleo).
- 3.cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 tablespoon. coconut sugar.
- 2 teaspoon.s newly grated ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon.white pepper (or black pepper!).
- 2 tablespoon.s. olive oil.
- 1.onion, diced.
- 3.stalks celery, sliced diagonally.
- 2 cup.s cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots).
- Cut a spaghetti squash in half length sensible and dig seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, dig flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a big frying pan over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, up until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage till warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mix till well integrated, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Article source: http://littlebitsof.com/2014/10/spaghetti-squash-chow-mein/?utm_content=buffer9a665&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=WNMbuffer