These easy, flavorful, sheet pan chicken fajitas make certain to end up being a favorite! They’re oven-roasted to excellence!
I enjoy a quick and simple supper. These sheet pan fajitas are simply that! They only take a few minutes to prep and the rest is performed in the oven. You can whip up some of our preferredspanish riceand a bowl ofhomemade guacamole. As soon as these come out of the oven, top them with your favoring mendings and supper is served!
We’ve made these fajitas at least 7 times over the previous few months. I think it’s safe to say they’re a favorite. They’re a little heavy on the prep work (meaning you’ve got ta slice peppers, onions and chicken) but besides that, they’re a breeze.
The onions and peppers get tossed on a HOT sheet pan. You toss on the chicken let it go up until it’s nice and brown.
After it comes out of the oven squeeze some lime juice over top (add a touch of newly sliced cilantro) and it’s ready to be feasted on- and trust me it will!
I’m not going to lie. We could eat these weekly and I ‘d be absolutely great with that. They’re insanely delicious and you can quickly personalize them by adding whatever garnishes you ‘d like. I’m all about the cheese, sour cream, salsa and lettuce. The hubby chooses cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and guac.
Feel in one’s bones that however you choose to top them, they’re gon na be excellent! Take pleasure in!!
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
These easy, delicious, sheet pan chicken fajitas make sure to become a preferred! They’re oven-roasted to perfection!
- 3 tbsp. grapeseed, vegetable or avocado oil, divided **.
- 3 bell peppers, seeds eliminated, 1/4- inch thick slices.
- 1 yellow onion, very finely sliced.
- 1– 1 1/2 lb chicken breasts, 1/4- inch thick slices *.
- 2 tsp. chili powder.
- 1 tsp. cumin.
- 1 tsp. garlic powder.
- 1 tsp. kosher sea salt.
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp. paprika.
- 1/2 tsp. coriander.
- \u215b tsp. chili flakes or cayenne pepper (optional).
- 1 lime.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Location a basic size rimmed baking sheet in the oven while it heats up so that it’s hot and good.
- In large bowl toss 1 tablespoon oil with the bell peppers and onions. Thoroughly eliminate the hot baking sheet from the oven and spread the onions and peppers evenly across the sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- In the same bowl, combine the staying oil along with the chicken, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, chili, paprika and coriander flakes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven, drain off any excess liquid and add the chicken, ensuring to separate the pieces of chicken from each other (that way they don’t bake together.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are roasted and the fajitas are golden brown. Get rid of, squeeze the lime juice over leading and serve with preferred garnishes.
* I prefer cutting the chicken against the grain. I find that this approach creates more tender strips of fajita meat.
** Do.NOT.usage olive oil!! We are roasting at a very heat. Olive oil should not be used at 400 degrees. I have actually used all 3 types of oil, nevertheless, vegetable and avocado are my preferred.
All images and text ©.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!