This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this site since it’s not just lip-smacking tasty, it’s a easy and very fast dinner recipe. All set in 20 minutes, this healthy supper will join your regular supper rotation. Serve with wild rice and veggies, grill on skewers, or serve over salad.
I want I might tell you that I have actually been formulating all of these terrific and stunning meals lately since I’m a food blog writer by day and food blog writer by night. My truth: we’re getting prepared to move and my energy to cook gorgeous and fantastic meals = dwindling. So maybe you resemble me and require a very fast and healthy supper today? A healthy recharge, a quick & & simple meal, lip-smacking saucy shrimp? I have it all for you today.
The mix of honey and garlic is music to everybody’s tastebuds, however you know what’s even better than that? We have a 20 minute supper on our hands this evening. That’s why I love cooking seafood for supper so frequently: it fasts. The shrimp takes a massive 5 minutes to cook on the range, while the marinading takes another 15. Ok ok so whisking the marinade together will take an additional 12 seconds, but whatever.
In the marinade we have 3 familiar favorites: honey, soy sauce, and garlic. For a little additional taste, I included some minced fresh ginger, but that’s optional. I simply reeeeeally love honey + garlic + ginger.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
The marinade serves 2 purposes. Not just will the shrimp take a soak in it, but it’ll be included to the frying pan for a minute or 2 at the very end.maple sesame salmon!) Not only is this meal healthy and fast with minimal components, its convenience level is 10+++.
What may be my favorite of all is this little part: terrific caramelized little bits of honey and garlic stick to the pan and edges of the shrimp. Scrape everything up due to the fact that YUM. \u2193.
Easy healthy quick suppers = my saving grace right now!!
- 1/3 cup honey.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I utilize lowered salt).
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic.
- optional:.1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger.
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & & deveined.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- optional:.chopped green onion for garnish.
- Blend the honey, soy ginger, sauce, and garlic (if using) together in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp in a big zipped-top bag or tupperware. Pour 1/2 of the marinade mix on the top, give it all a shake or stir, then permit shrimp to marinade in the fridge for 15 minutes or for as much as 8-12 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remainder of the marinade for step 3. (Time-saving suggestion: while the shrimp is marinating, I steamed broccoli and microwaved some fast brown rice.).
- Location shrimp in the skillet. Prepare shrimp on one side till pink– about 45 seconds– then flip shrimp over.
- Serve shrimp with cooked marinade sauce and a garnish of green onion. The sauce is exceptional on brown rice and steamed veggies on the side.
- Shrimp:.You can get rid of the tail or leave it on. Whatever’s most convenient!
- Using leftover marinade is a disputed subject. While you might boil it to rid any contamination, the flavor could perhaps change. However do what you ‘d like. Typically I just make a little extra (like we do here) to use as the sauce.
- Adjusted from.Skinny Mama.
Did you make a recipe?
Tag.@sallysbakeblog.on Instagram and.hashtag it..
#sallysbakingaddiction.This.honey garlic ginger glazed salmon + broccoli.
is on the table in just 35 minutes. Exact same flavors as today too!And attempt my.Thirty minutes teriyaki variation.