More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
A few of my regular guests at Supper Club are gluten intolerant so I always try to have things that they can eat. I didn’t want them to go without dessert so I decided to experiment with making these fat-free cupcakes gluten free. I was more than shocked that these Gluten Free Cupcakes were truly just as good as the regular ones.
Gluten Free Wacky Cake
- 1 ½ cups King Arthur Gluten free flour
- 3 tablespoons Carob or cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil or Lighter Bake Fat Replacement
- 1 cup cold water
- Preheat 350 degrees F.
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make 3 small holes in the mixture. Pour the vanilla in one hole, the vinegar in another and vegetable oil in another. Pour water over the top and mix.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8 by 8 inch pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.