A delicious and fulfilling quick lunch soup that only needs a few simple ingredients: leftover chicken, dry noodle, broth and chopped veggies.
Quick Chicken Veggies Noodle Lunch Soup (for The Zone Diet) | Dietplan-101
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
Yields: 1 serving (Each serving: 4 Zone Blocks)
- 1 1/3 tsps canola oil (4 F)
- 180 g chopped carrot (2 C)
- 300 g chopped celery (1 C)
- 90 g cooked chicken breast (tear into strips) (4 P)
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 12 g dry egg noodle (1 C)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oil in a sauce pot.
- Add in chopped carrot and celery, stirring constantly and cook for 2 minutes until tender.
- When veggies are tender, add in chicken strips and heat through.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to medium low heat, add in noodle and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- When noodle is tender, off the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!