This if you’re not a big fan of cooking or you ran out of time over the weekendnearlyno-cook meal prep is simply what you require.
Many of the meals in this meal prep are implied to be served cold, but there is one hot meal for when you desire to shake things up.
This menu follows the simple, color-coded Ultimate Part Repair nutrition strategy for the 1,500– 1,800 calorie level. Here are all the containers you get to consume every day:
- 4 Green Containers (vegetables).
- 3 Purple Containers (fruit).
- 4 Red Containers (protein).
- 3 Yellow Containers (carbs).
- 1 Blue Container (healthy fats).
- 1 Orange Container (dressings and seeds).
- 4 teaspoons.
Technically, you can prepare this menu without preparing a single ingredient if your grocery store offers peeled, hardboiled eggs (check the deli or buffet) and pre-cooked brown rice.
Keep reading to get all the details on this almost no-cook meal prep, get the complete grocery list, and follow the step-by-step guide listed below to make these meals as rapidly and effectively as possible.
This Week’s Meal Prep Menu
Breakfast M/W/F:. Coconut Mango Chia Pudding.
Breakfast T/Th Over Night Oats with Strawberries and Hemp Seeds.
Shakeology Snack M/W/F Blueberry Spinach. Shakeology.
Shakeology Snack T/Th Peach and Nut Butter. Shakeology.
Lunch M/W/F Tuna and White Bean Salad.
Lunch T/Th:. Greek Chicken Salad.
Snack M/W/F Hardboiled Eggs, Apple with Nut Butter.
Snack T/Th Greek Yogurt with Berries.
Dinner M/W/FBlack Beans and Rice with Veggies.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
Dinner T/Th Shrimp and Vegetable Rice Bowl.
Here’s what your meal preparation will look like when you’re done
These are your meals for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
These are your meals for Tuesday and Thursday
M/W/F:. Coconut Mango Chia Pudding. made with 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage, 1/2 tsp. raw honey, 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, 1/2 medium mango (1 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1/2 Orange).
T/Th Overnight Oats with Strawberries and Hemp Seeds made with 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds, 1 cup strawberries (2 Yellow, 1 Purple, 1/2 Orange).
M/W/F Shakeology. with 1 cup frozen blueberries and 1 cup spinach (1 Red, 1 Purple, 1 Green).
T/Th Shakeology. with 1 cup frozen peaches and 2 tsp. nut butter (1 Red, 1 Purple, 2 tsp.).
M/W/F Tuna and White Bean Salad made with 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup red bell pepper, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1 green onion, parsley to taste, one 4 oz. (2 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 2 tsp.).
T/Th Greek Chicken Salad made with 3 oz. rotisserie chicken breast, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup romaine lettuce, 1 oz. crumbled feta, 5 kalamata olives, and dressed with fresh lemon juice. (2 Green, 1 Red, 1/2 Orange, 1 Blue).
M/W/F 2 hard-boiled eggs, and an sliced apple with 2 tsp. nut butter (1 Red, 1 Purple, 2 tsp.).
T/Th 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt with 1 cup berries (1 Red, 1 Purple).
M/W/F 1/4 cup wild rice, 1/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, cilantro, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or 1/4 avocado), served with 3/4 cup low-fat home cheese with smoked paprika (or chili powder), and 1 Tbsp. raw pepitas (1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1/2 Orange).
T/Th (1 Red, 2 Green, 1 Yellow, 2 tsp.).
Meal Preparation Grocery List
3 cups spinach
5 cups chopped romaine lettuce (or two heads).
1 lot green onions
1 big red bell pepper
2 medium cucumbers
2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
2 cups broccoli florets
2 cups snow peas (or green beans).
1 Fresno chili (optional).
1 orange bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 bunch cilantro
1 avocado (optional).
1 lot parsley.
2 medium mangoes or 3 cups chopped mango
2 cups strawberries
3 cups frozen blueberries
2 cups frozen peaches
2 cups fresh berries.
1 rotisserie chicken or 6 oz. cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
8 oz. cooked shrimp
3 4 oz. cans tuna packed in water
6 hard-boiled eggs or 1/2 lots raw eggs.
Dairy and Dairy Alternatives
1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
2 1/4 cups low-fat cottage cheese
2 oz. collapsed feta
3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (or 1 avocado).
2 cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or change with staying coconut milk beverage).
1 15 oz. can white beans
1 15 oz. can black beans
1 container nut butter
10 kalamata olives
1 3/4 cups prepared brown rice or 2/3 cup dry brown rice
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
2 Tablespoon. hemp seeds (or sunflower seeds).
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 Tbsp. pepitas
Shakeology. ( available here!).
Step-by-step plan to assemble the no-cook meal preparation
1. Integrate 2/3 cup brown rice and 11/3 cup water in medium saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Get rid of pan from heat and let rice rest, covered, for 10 minutes. Open lid and fluff rice with a fork; let cool entirely.
2. Place six eggs in a pan, and add enough water to cover the eggs by one inch. Location in fridge. Serve two hard-boiled eggs with an apple and 2 tsp.
3. In each, location 1 Tbsp chia seeds, 1/2 cup coconut milk drink, and 1/2 tsp. Leading each container with 1 cup sliced mango. Seal jars and location in fridge.
4. In each, location 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, and 1 Tablespoon. Leading each container with 1 cup chopped strawberries. Seal jars and place in refrigerator.
5. Pre-portioned shake bags make it even much faster to make your. Shakeology. Fill 3 plastic bags or other containers each with 1 cup child spinach and 1 cup frozen blueberries. Fill two plastic bags or other containers each with 1 cup frozen peaches.
6. Place 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce into each of two food containers. Top with 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, 5 kalamata olives, and 1 oz. Cut a lemon in half and place one wedge in each container; utilize it to dress the salad when you’re all set to eat.
7. To make the White Bean and Tuna Salads, fill three food storage containers each with 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper, 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, 1 chopped green onion, and parsley to taste. Location in fridge. Dress with 2 tsp.
8. Divide 1 1/2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt between two small food containers. Top each with 1 cup fresh berries. Location in fridge.
9. In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup sliced orange pepper, 3/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper, 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, 3/4 cup brown rice, 3/4 cup canned black beans (drained pipes and rinsed), 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup cilantro (optional). Mix well. Divide evenly between three food storage containers. Location in fridge.
10. Top each with 1/4 tsp. Location in refrigerator. Serve with black beans and rice.
11. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup broccoli sliced into 1/2- inch pieces, 1 cup snow peas (or green beans) sliced into 1/2- inch pieces, 1 sliced green onion, 4 tsp. Place in refrigerator. When ready to consume, put a damp paper towel over the container and microwave for 2 minutes.