As much as I love the taste of vegan meat replacements, they are frequently quite processed and a bit hard to digest. I much choose fresh, whole foods like these meaty, tasty Portobellos Gyros!
The shining star of this dish is Vegan Worchestershire sauce. It lends the best quantity of complexity to the flavor of the Portobello Gyros without the problem of distributing a lot of active ingredients. Numerous Worchestershire sauces are vegan, but some contain fish sauce so make certain to inspect the label. I like Annie’s Organics brand. I discovered it at my local natural food store and it’s likewise carried online.
I swear I might eat portobello mushrooms every day! They are so excellent, particularly in these Portobello Gyros.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 2 portobello caps, sliced.
- 2 tbsp vegan worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1 tsp maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup. Raw Hemp Tzatziki.
- 2 pitas.
- Put the marinade over the portobello slices and stir until equally combined. Prepare the Raw Tzatziki.
- With a bit of water or cooking oil, saut\u00e9 the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Eliminate from heat and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Warm 2 pitas in a skillet, roughly ten seconds on each side. Divide the portobello gyros between the two pitas and top every one with 1/4 Raw Tzatziki. The portobello gyros will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Serves 2.
Article source: http://www.carrotsandflowers.com/portobello-gyros-hemp-tzatziki-recipe/?utm_content=buffer9dfca&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=ak-buffer