FAT BOMBS !!! Because sometimes … you just need to soothe your food demon.
Have you ever heard of fat bombs? Sounds pretty gross if you ask me however it’s actually a delicious (kinda) little snack/food made from healthy fats. I do not use these fat bombs in that method.
Some call them a fad, however I call them a God-send!!! These little guys have actually assisted me a lot in losing my muffin top and keeping my objective weight. Never ever thought I ‘d say that!
How I Use Fat Bombs
More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
I use these peanut butter chocolate fat bombs to tide me over in between meals and to satisfy my raging sweet tooth. When I’m truly combating the urge to consume 3 slices of cake, they are high in healthy fat so I ONLY have 1 or 2 on days.
And let me tell you, I have a SEVERE sweet tooth and fat bombs have been the ONLY thing that soothes it down.
If you’re using these as part of your Keto-diet and not simply as an appetite suppressor (which is how I use them) then you’ll desire to use a Keto-friendly sweetener. Now depending upon who you ask, some folks say that agave and pure maple are keto-friendly. I’m not even entering that argument!
There are a lot of various fat bomb flavors and recipes floating around the web but peanut butter chocolate is without a doubt my preferred fat bomb flavor! I have actually seen some dishes utilize avocado but this one uses coconut oil. It curbs the cravings like a manager! Not to mention, coconut oil does so lots of other wonderful things for your body so what’s not to like?
Why Coconut Oil is THE BOMB!!
- Assists the body battle off disease and infections, including candida, yeast, and fungus.
- Restores and improves thyroid function and control blood sugar.
- Decreases bad cholesterol
- Assists the body burn energy, stomach fat.
- Balances hormonal agents, state of minds.
- A zillion other things
You need to keep these peanut butter chocolate fat bombs in the refrigerator given that they start to melt at room temperature level. Pop one of these children Whenever you are having an intense sugar craving or feeling a bit hungry in between snacks or meals! They just melt on the tongue and are quite darn satisfying.
Now let me tell ya, the very first time I had a fat bomb I wasn’t really all that pleased. I think I was anticipating some intense milk chocolatey tasting truffle. Just don’t enter expecting Godiva and you’ll be simply great.
Likewise a fast note, you might feel a bit anxious on the stomach if consuming these on an empty stomach. It’s from the coconut oil and will settle really quickly.
- 1/2 cup.natural virgin coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup.natural peanut butter or almond butter.with less than 5 grams of sugar.
- 2-3 Tablespoons.unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 2-4 tablespoons.Agave.If using these in a Keto diet you’ll require to go with a keto-friendly sweetener like Stevia, or sweetened to taste * note *. Just sweeten to taste).
- Splash of vanilla extract.optional.
- In a large frying pan over low heat melt coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in agave.
- Remove from heat and include vanilla extract if using.
- Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring simpler.
- Put mixture into silicone candy molds. (my mold holds over 1/2 tablespoon).
- Freeze or cool till set.
- Remove from molds and shop covered in the fridge.
- Eat one fat bomb to suppress the appetite or please your craving for sweets.