Simply in time for summer season- the ideal rib recipe that is scrumptious, easy, and healthy! I made a couple little changes to make it paleo, but it still has all the taste that sets perfectly with the ribs.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
I made these twice- the first time rubbing them down the day before and letting them marinate over night. The 2nd time I rubbed them down right before baking them- and the distinction? There’s no requirement to make them the day ahead, but you can if you desire.
My other half is quite particular about his ribs and he LOVES these! I have actually never ever been a huge fan of ribs and he was delighted he didn’t need to show me! The three hours in the oven is what makes them so tender and excellent! Sluggish and low is the very best method for ribs. They have simply the best balance of smoke and salt that cooks into the meat giving it deep flavor. They are fully prepared when they go on the grill- so that’s just for char and taste.
They’re easy to make Whole30, simply leave the percentage of coconut sugar out of the dry rub. I think they are best as-is, however if you wish to use a barbecue sauce for them, here is my. Paleo Whole30 barbecue sauce. that can be made while they bake. It’s quick and tasty!
One important pointer that I believe makes a huge distinction is to ensure you get rid of the membrane on the rear end of the ribs. Here is a little visual on doing that. .
Because they are simple and flavorful, you will like these ribs. Just a little hands-on time for some unbelievable ribs! Do not be intimidated by that component list- it’s mostly simply spices that you have on hand.
- 1.tablespoon. coconut sugar. neglect for Whole30.
- 1.tablespoon.garlic powder.
- 1.tablespoon.onion powder.
- 1.tablespoon.chili powder.
- 1.tablespoon.smoked paprika.
- 1.teaspoon.black pepper.
- 1.teaspoon.cayenne pepper.
- 2.teaspoons. salt.
- 1.rack baby back ribs.
- Preheat oven to 275 degreas and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and Genuine Salt. Mix well.
- Dry the ribs off and peel the membrane off the rear end. Rub down with the dry rub mixture on both sides, rubbing it in throughly.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 3 hours, uncovered..
- Grill on high heat for 3 minutes a side, simply to provide a char.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!