Paleo Beef with Broccoli. Keto beef with broccoli recipe that’s simple, low carb, and healthy, packed with tons of flavor. Simple Paleo Beef with Broccoli will become your preferred healthier meal! Beef with broccoli is such a popular dish. If you love beef or yearn for Chinese takeout without the junk, this dish is for you !! Read on. This Paleo Beef with broccoli meal can be yours as early as tonight!
A few nights ago I made my No. 1 recipe PALEO BEEF WITH BROCCOLI and this is a live cooking demo, captured with my iPhone. I cook on my Instagram account nearly daily so come find and.follow me here. Better than take-out: Paleo Beef with Broccoli. .
Paleo Mongolian Beef I prefer to thin piece the beef versus the grain then marinate it prior to stir-frying. This basic action will add some much more taste to your dish. And one really unique trick–. adding a little bit of baking soda to the beef will make it tender and juicy instead of tough and chewy.
… due to the fact that I want you to have the very best Paleo Beef and Broccoli
Layer the marinaded beef in one thin layer in a hot sautue pan. You should hear sizzling sound and the heat will develop a nice sear and somewhat charred surface to make the beef irresistibly tasty. Do the same thing for the other side of the beef. Believe me, it’s going to be A-mazing!!
- lb. beef (sirloin, skirt steak, boneless brief ribs … and so on). 1 to 2.
- heads broccoli, get into florets.2.
- cloves garlic, minced.2.
- pieces thin sliced ginger, finely chopped.Ghee or cooking fat of your option.
- Beef marinade
- tbsp coconut aminos 1/2
- tsp coarse sea salt 1
- tablespoon sesame oil 1/4
- tsp black pepper 1
- tsp arrowroot/sweet potato powder. 1/4
- tsp baking soda. Sodium bicarbonate is whole30 friendly. See notes section. Sauce combination:.
Slice beef into about 1/4 inch thin. Marinade thin sliced up beef with active ingredients under beef marinade. Mix well. Place broccoli florets in a microwave safe container. Include 1-2 tbsp water. Loosely covered with a lid or wet paper towel and microwave for 2 mins. Prepare until broccoli is tender but still crunchy. Set aside.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- Heat a wok over medium heat w/ 1 1/2 tablespoon ghee. When hot, lower the heat to medium, add garlic and ginger. Season w/ a small pinch of salt & & stir-fry up until fragrant (about 10 secs)..
- Turn up the heat to medium-high, add marinaded beef. Spread beef uniformly over the bottom of the saute pan and cook till the edge of the beef is a little darkened and crispy. Do the exact same thing for flip slide – about 3/4 method prepared through with somewhat charred and crispy surface.
- Add Sauce Combo. Stir-fry about 1 minutes. Add broccoli. Stir-fry another 30 secs. Toss whatever to integrate.
Article source: http://iheartumami.com/paleo-beef-with-broccoli/