Chicken deliciously smothered with basil pesto sauce and served along scrumptious vegetables. Healthy, gluten totally free, Mediterranean style recipe, packed with fiber (veggies) and protein (chicken).
Related Pesto Chicken Recipes:
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
This pesto chicken is an ideal meal for the hot days of the Summer season– light, packed with veggies, loaded with intense colors, and so scrumptious! I enjoy serving this pesto chicken with a fresh Summer season salad, and my outright current favorite is avocado salad with mozzarella and basil pesto . I likewise extremely advise this amazing beet salad with spinach, goat cheese, and cashews.and a stunning. strawberry spinach salad. .
Ingredients you’ll require for this Pesto Chicken and Veggies
chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
Yes, you’ll just require 6 active ingredients for this dish!
Take a look at all the colorful veggies that enter into this dinner
How to cook pesto chicken
Cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs (sliced into thinner strips) with sun-dried tomatoes till the chicken is completely prepared, and coat the chicken with basil pesto
Include cherry tomatoes to the chicken in the frying pan
Prepare the asparagus and integrate all the active ingredients together.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 pound.chicken thighs.boneless and skinless, sliced into strips.
- 1/3 cup.sun-dried tomatoes.drained of oil, chopped.
- 1 pound.asparagus.ends trimmed, cut in half, if large.
- 1/4 cup.basil pesto.
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes.red and yellow, halved.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, include 2 tablespoons olive oil, include sliced chicken thighs, season chicken kindly with salt, include half of sliced sun-dried tomatoes – and cook whatever on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, turning a couple of times, until the chicken is entirely prepared through. Eliminate the chicken and sun-dried from the frying pan, leaving oil in.
- Include asparagus (ends cut), experienced kindly with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the asparagus cooked through. Eliminate asparagus to serving plate.
- Add chicken back to the frying pan, include pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat till chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Eliminate from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, mix with the chicken and the pesto. Add chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.