Chicken pleasantly smothered with basil pesto sauce and served along delicious veggies. Healthy, gluten free, Mediterranean style recipe, loaded with fiber (vegetables) and protein (chicken).
Associated Pesto Chicken Recipes:
This pesto chicken is a perfect meal for the hot days of the Summer season– light, packed with veggies, loaded with brilliant colors, therefore tasty! I enjoy serving this pesto chicken with a fresh Summer salad, and my absolute current favorite is avocado salad with mozzarella and basil pesto . I also extremely suggest this incredible beet salad with spinach, goat cheese, and cashews.and a stunning. strawberry spinach salad. .
Active ingredients you’ll require for this Pesto Chicken and Veggies
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
Yes, you’ll just need 6 components for this dish!
Look at all the colorful veggies that go into this dinner
How to prepare pesto chicken
Initially, cook boneless, skinless chicken thighs (sliced into thinner strips) with sun-dried tomatoes up until the chicken is totally prepared, and coat the chicken with basil pesto
Add cherry tomatoes to the chicken in the skillet
Prepare the asparagus and combine all the active ingredients together
- 2 tablespoons.olive oil.
- 1 pound.chicken thighs.boneless and skinless, sliced into strips.
- 1/3 cup.sun-dried tomatoes.drained pipes of oil, chopped.
- 1 pound.asparagus.ends cut, halved, if big.
- 1/4 cup.basil pesto.
- 1 cup.cherry tomatoes.yellow and red, halved.
- Heat a big frying pan on medium heat, include 2 tablespoons olive oil, add sliced up chicken thighs, season chicken kindly with salt, include half of sliced sun-dried tomatoes – and cook everything on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of times, till the chicken is entirely cooked through. Get rid of the chicken and sun-dried from the skillet, leaving oil in.
- Include asparagus (ends cut), experienced kindly with salt, remaining half of sun-dried tomatoes, and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes till the asparagus cooked through. Eliminate asparagus to serving plate.
- Add chicken back to the frying pan, include pesto, stir to coat on low-medium heat until chicken is reheated, 1 or 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add halved cherry tomatoes, combine with the pesto and the chicken. Include chicken and tomatoes to the serving plate with asparagus.