I truly like using. Bumble Bee \u00ae Solid White Albacore. in these No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melts since there is just a huge difference in the consistency of albacore tuna compared to piece light tuna. It has a firm texture, however comes together effortlessly utilizing avocado as a binder. It has a good light color and incredibly fresh taste; coupled with avocado and fresh veggies, Avocado Tuna Melts are truly the perfectly balanced meal with lean protein, healthy fats, and essential vitamins and minerals.
Get all your components together, and start to work up the strong white albacore and avocado mix. It’s basic: add the tuna and 1/2 an avocado to a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Then simply blend it until it’s all combined.
Get your bread and load it up with cheese, the tuna mix, tomatoes, lettuce, and some more cheese! After just a couple of minutes you have the perfect Avocado Tuna Melt!
Looking to cut carbohydrates? You definitely wish to attempt this low carb version:.
- Low Carb Avocado Tuna Melts. are the ideal healthy eating solution. Made with creamy avocado, and after that stacked over a juicy thick cut tomato and topped with cheese..
No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt is the best lunch to leave the midweek slump! Filled with solid white albacore tuna and veggies, it’s tasty and simple!
- 4.slices.whole wheat/grain bread.
- 1.can.Bumble Bee \u00ae Solid White Albacore.strained.
- 1.pinch.sea salt.
- 1.pinch.black pepper.
- 4.leaves.red leaf lettuce.
- 4.pieces.havarti cheese.( or other white cheese).
- In a medium bowl, include tuna, salt, avocado, and pepper; mix utilizing a fork until totally combined.
- Make your sandwiches: Location a piece of bread on the bottom and then layer cheese, tuna mix, tomatoes, lettuce, and another piece of cheese. Leading with remaining bread pieces. Spread butter on outside pieces of bread.
- Using a. large frying pan. warmed over medium heat; add sandwiches (butter side down), and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is gently browned. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned (usually the 2nd side takes a much shorter amount of time to prepare).
- Eliminate from frying pan and let rest for 2-3 minutes. Utilizing a. serrated knife slice the sandwiches down the middle and serve instantly..
Article source: http://domesticsuperhero.com/avocado-tuna-melt/