Just take a look at those dynamic colours.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince, and Dine like a Pauper. Ever heard of that expression? In layperson terms, it essentially implies that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat well! Breakfast offers our bodies with the energy it needs to survive the day and assists our brain function. Ever composed a test or provided a discussion on an empty stomach? Brain farts galore. I suggest, I get it; it’s easy to avoid breakfast during hectic weekday early mornings. Making a tasty and healthy breakfast is simple and takes less than 10 minutes. That’s it!
Let me break it down.
Action 1: Saute the tomatoes and spinach till the spinach is wilted.
Action 2: Include the eggs and mix to scramble.
Action 3: Add the feta cheese and continue to prepare.
Step 4: Season with salt and pepper.
That’s it! Do not hold back when it comes to breakfast. Go all. It is a match made in paradise. It doesn’t simply look fabulous on your plate, however it tastes incredible!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly.1/2.a medium tomato).
- 1 cup infant spinach.
- 3 eggs.
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, cubed.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a fry pan on medium heat.
- Saute the tomatoes and spinach till the spinach is wilted.
- Include the eggs and mix to rush.
- After 30 seconds, add the feta cheese.
- Continue to cook up until the egg is cooked to your choice.
- Season with salt and pepper.