You men have actually been clamoring for this Mediterranean Power Bowl recipe for over a month now and I’m FINALLY giving it to you. I also totally had to look up how to spell clamoringAnyhow. Power bowls are life. Individuals liked the Gluten-Free Power Bowl idea and it’s basically how I make each and every single lunch and supper– playing Sliced in my kitchen based upon what remains in the fridge and kitchen and hoping the ingredients work out together. This one was a little much better planned out and it ended up being TRULY scrumptious so I figured I would share the recipe with you people!
Generally, to build a power bowl, you’re combining a couple of components like you would build a bowl at chipotle, cava, or whatever quickly casual place your little heart desires. You begin with a base and include:
- some starchy carbohydrates (particularly around exercises, or if pregnant, breastfeeding, or discover that you are starving between meals).
- get your veggies on.
- add a serving of protein in there for remaining power.
- healthy fats for satiety and blood sugar level balancing (to ensure you do not get starving in an hour).
- spice it up with your favorite dressings, spice blends, or add-ons like olives, nuts, etc
Which’s it! For this Mediterranean Power Bowl, here’s what I threw up
- BASE: spinach.
- VEGGIES: Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower + Tomato Cucumber Salad.
- PROTEIN: Tribali Foods Mediterranean Beef Hamburger.
- HEALTHY FATS: 1/2 avocado.
- SPICES: Trader Joe’s whatever however the bagel spices.
For the freaking win, you people. Sub out whatever protein you have on hand, however this combo was remarkably delicious and I’ve been making it once again and again. This would likewise be fantastic with some hummus! Want it after a workout? Throw in some roasted sweet potato.
- 2 cups spinach.
- remaining Buffalo Roasted Cauliflower (about 1/2 – 1 cup).
- leftover Tomato Cucumber Salad (about 1/2 cup).
- 1 Tribali Foods Mediterranean Beef Burger.
- 1/2 avocado.
- Trader Joe’s whatever however the bagel seasoning, for serving.
- Make the hamburger: pre-heat a frying pan with a little coconut oil on medium heat and prepare the hamburger from frozen for about 5-6 minutes a side, till prepared through.
- Assemble the rest of the bowl: begin with the spinach on the bottom, then include the cauliflower, tomato-cucumber salad, and avocado.
- As soon as the hamburger is done, allow it to rest for a few minutes before cutting in – in this manner all the delicious juices won’t spill out!
- When cut, toss the hamburger on your power bowl and top with everything but the bagel flavoring, and olives if you like!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources