This Mediterranean Cucumber Tomato Salad is so easy yet SO scrumptious I probably serve it together with. dinner. or. lunch. about 4 times a week during the Spring and Summer season time.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- 6-7 natural tomatoes, sliced.
- 1 1/2 cucumbers, chopped.
- 1 hot red pepper (seeds in if you like a kick!).
- 1 stalk green onion, finely chopped.
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup cilantro/parsley chopped.
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- Chop up all the vegetables and cilantro/parsley. Toss the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers (seeds in if you like a spicy kick). green onion and chopped parsely/cilantro into a big bowl.
- Put in the newly squeezed lemon juice and sea salt. Add in additional sea salt or lemon juice to taste.
Article source: http://www.cearaskitchen.com/mediterranean-cucumber-tomato-salad-healthy-oilfree/