Why I enjoy this dish …
There areheaps.of gluten complimentary breads out there that are definitely scrumptious– I confess– but.extremely few.If any) can claim to have only 4g of carbs for the, of them (.whole.loaf of bread!
This bread recipe is from. The Ketogenic Cookbook. which, by the method, is an awesome cookbook if you’re trying to find more low carb recipes like this.
I don’t abide by a 100% Low Carb diet plan, however I simulate to incorporate low carbohydrate dishes into my diet.
Better than I anticipated …
One of the.primary.things I enjoy about this bread recipe (other than the truly low carb content) is that it’s light, versatile, fluffy, spongy, bendable– and it doesn’t break down when you eat it– if you recognize with gluten free breads, this resembles music to your ears.
Yes, I’m.pretty.thrilled about finding this recipe & & wanted to share fortunately with you– thanks. Ketogenic Cookbook!
Watch me make this recipe below …
Get Imaginative with it …
While I am permanently grateful for this dish, in the future, I’ll most likely be doing various variations of it. For example, as you’ll see in this dish, I included 1/4 tsp of sea salt to offer it more taste while the original dish does not include salt.
Next time, I think I’ll include some xylitol for a dab of sweetness. After that, I’m believing I’ll play around with some herbs for more of a natural bread recipe. Another concept is, naturally, adding in some ground flax or chia seeds to increase the fiber content.
All of these options will still keep this recipe low carb while including more tastes and health benefits. Get imaginative and make it your own!
Products I Used for this Recipe:.
High Quality Whey Protein Powder
Cuisinart Electric Hand Mixer
Whisk Insert I Utilized on the Mixer (I used 2 of these)
This dish was created by the authors of The Ketogenic Cookbook.
- 6 Organic Pasture-Raised Eggs.
- If you’re allergic to whey), 1/2 C. Grass-fed Whey Protein Powder (Soy Protein Powder works great too.
- 1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt.
- Coconut Oil (for greasing pan).
- The Whey Protein Powder I Use: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-7382990-12540722.
- Different the egg whites from the egg yolks. Put egg whites in a big bowl for mixing while conserving the egg yolks in a small bowl to the side for later. Do not let any of the yolks get into the egg white mix.
- With a hand mixer, mix the egg whites for 5-6 minutes or till they form a whipped cream like texture (as seen in recipe video above).
- Add the Whey Protein, Egg Yolks, and Salt to the egg white mix and mix carefully until well blended. I recommend using a fork or blend to blend by hand so you don’t lose the fluffiness texture.
- Grease your loaf pan with coconut oil & & pour the bread mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or till thoroughly done.
- Let cool prior to serving.
The bread will rise quite high while cooking. After it cools, it will deflate. This is regular. Let bread cool IN the pan.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Article source: http://www.kaylachandler.com/low-carb-gluten-free-bread-recipe-3-ingredients/?utm_content=bufferd9518&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer