Start by getting the mushrooms browned which will include loads of taste to this dish.
Above photo: Position your hamburger (and onions) in a frying pan that is big enough to enable it to be spread out. This will assist the ground beef to brown quicker rather of steaming.
Above photo: Here is the hamburger with veggies included and ready for the sour cream. Be sure to avoid boiling or simmering after adding the sour cream to prevent coagulation of the sauce. Merely warm and serve!
Household Friendly Concept: Serve over toast or noodles for a tasty and filling meal!
low carb beef stroganoff
- small mushrooms., sliced.1.
- If readily available, # ground beef-grassfed.2/3.
- cup.sliced onion.1/4.
- cup.lower sodium beef broth.1.
- Tablespoon.Worcestershire sauce.1.
- tsp.lemon juice.1/2.
- cup.sour cream.add extra as wanted.salt and pepper.
- , as preferred.Instructions.
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat then add mushrooms and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Remove mushrooms from pan then include ground beef and onions to skillet together with broth and Worcestershire sauce. Prepare until beef is browned and totally prepared.
- Add lemon juice, paprika and cooked mushrooms to ground beef in skillet and stir to combine. Heat to a simmer then eliminate pan from heat.
- If needed and serve, stir in sour cream then adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- May be served in bowls or over toasted ultra-thin bread pieces.