More Recipe Ideas & Resources
It’s extremely simple, takes very few active ingredients, and satisfies numerous cravings.
This idea isn’t original with me, however I can’t keep in mind where I first heard about lasagna in a bowl/mug. Much like you can serve an eggroll or burrito in a bowl without their particular carbs, you most certainly can make lasagna without noodles. Great deals of low-carbers have created passable alternatives for noodles in lasagna, however to me, it’s just, why bother? Leave the noodles out and provide me the good things … the sausage, the sauce, the cheese. All the flavors exist, and I never miss out on the noodles. One of these days (after I get back from Ohio this fall), I will make a large-scale lasagna bake sans noodles (with measurements, this time). I believe that would be incredible.
- Fallen apart sausage of option (I utilized pork), prepared and drained pipes.
- No-sugar-added pizza sauce.
- Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Home cheese or ricotta cheese.
- Italian spices.
- Garlic powder.
- Nope, I’m not giving you measurements. Use your own great judgment.
- Mix the seasonings into the cottage or ricotta cheese. Layer the active ingredients however you want. I did the following: sausage, sauce, home cheese mixture, sausage, sauce, mozzarella.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or till whatever is hot and the cheese is melted. Or you could bake it at 350 degrees F up until the exact same conditions are met.
- Hey, I wager you might do this same thing in a huge pan and bake it for your household for supper. Lasagna minus the noodles … who needs noodles?
Article source: http://www.briana-thomas.com/single-serve-lasagna-in-a-bowl/