The only thing I have actually been yearning lately is … cheesecake. Cheesecake isn’t truly the finest when you’re trying to look good in a swimsuit. Thankfully, we were able to develop a delish alternative!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
My kids and partner ask for this dessert all the time! The best part is it’s literally takes seconds to make, is low carbohydrate, andddd it’s high protein!
The recipe makes 5 mini cheesecakes, which is best for just a random dessert during the week, but you might quickly double it and bring it to a party or get together.
I enjoy this much healthier dessert for Valentine’s Day and Thanksgiving.
One Quick Pointer:
We use sliced strawberries. Just crunchy crushed honey graham crackers.
Which brands to use
Everybody has their preferred brand names. We personally used Dannon nonfat Greek Yogurt and. Jell-O Brand Name Sugar-Free Cheesecake Immediate Pudding Mix . The calorie count listed below the recipe is based off of the brand names we utilized, so your calories might differ if you utilize something various.
If you like this dish, you might likewise like our. healthy fruit dip . This dish likewise gets its taste from a sugar totally free immediate pudding mix and is delish by itself along with paired with fruit. I might eat it by the spoonful (and I have). So it’s absolutely another go-to celebration favorite for us when we are attempting to stay with our diets.
- 1 1/2 cups plain, nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 packet of Sugar Free, Fat Free Cheesecake Flavored Pudding Mix
- 1 cup lite Cool Whip
- 4 Strawberries, diced
- 1 cup crushed honey graham crackers
- Beat all ingredients until smooth.
- Layer each cup with 1/8 cup graham cracker crumbs, a couple spoonfuls of cheesecake mixture, strawberries, more cheesecake mixture and then leading with staying graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and enjoy.
Article source: http://www.thatfitfam.com/low-carb-mini-cheesecakes/