Keto Hot Chocolate — Easy Homemade Low Carb Hot Cocoa Dish with almond milk and heavy cream.
Keto Hot Chocolate Dish
I’ve been LOVING experimeting with low carb, keto friendly recipes through the my Keto Diet Journey .
More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
And, this Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe is among the lots of delighted outcomes of experimention … throwing various keto friendly ingredients together in different amounts till I have the dishJustfor you.
When you get into the Keto Diet plan you discover that actually, the components you have at your disposal are large and tasty and there are numerous nourishing meals and treats that you can still delight in. (I want to state you can still have your cake and consume it however that would be too much of a cliche, so I will not!).
This easy Keto hot chocolate is so easy to make and is super abundant and chocolatey. Yes, it’s high in fat, so make certain to account for it in your everyday macros.
It’s SO worth it though as it’s simply as great as (if not much better than) a regular hot chocolate, yet made with very few carbs and abundant in healthy fats.
This is the ideal, warming. low carb dessert. drink on a cool day and it’s a restorative task to mix the active ingredients gradually over a low heat while your hot chocolate heats up.
Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe.
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao.
- 1 Tablespoon Sweetner of Option (I used Stevia).
- 2 Tablespoons Boiling Water.
- 1.5 Cups Almond Milk or milk of option.
- 1/2 Cup Cream.
- 1 Cup Tinned Coconut Milk.
- In a little pan, dissolve the cacao and sweetener in the boiling water. Stir to combine.
- Add the almond coconut, milk and cream milk and blend well.
- Place the saucepan onto low-medium heat and cook till the hot chocolate simply reaches simmering point, you do not want it to boil.
- Put into 2 mugs. Delight in as is or topped with freshly whipped cream.
Article source: http://www.yummyinspirations.net/2016/10/keto-hot-chocolate/