As it turns out, one can pan-fry pizza. You just include cheese and garnishes to your nonstick skillet and cook, gradually and patiently, up until the cheese crisps up. You cut the pizza into wedges.
This keto pizza is incredibly crispy and so really tasty! It’s the most convenient low carbohydrate pizza dish I have in my collection, and I enjoy that it’s prepared so quick. I think you are going to love this dish if you like crispy thin-crust pizza.
The components you’ll require
You’ll only require a couple of easy components to make keto frying pan pizza. The specific measurements are consisted of in the dish card below. Here’s an introduction of what you’ll need
Shredded cheese: I usually use an Italian cheese mix. Mozzarella works too, as does provolone.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Spices: Garlic powder, dried oregano, and red pepper flakes. Make sure they are fresh! A stale spice can easily ruin a dish. And if you’d like, you can use fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder.
Toppings: Red onion, sliced olives, and pepperoni. If you’d rather avoid processed meats just leave out the pepperoni.
How to make a keto skillet pizza
Truly one of my most convenient recipes. Scroll down to the dish card for the comprehensive instructions.
Evenly sprinkle the cheese in a 10-inch nonstick skillet in a thin layer. Location on a burner and heat over medium heat.
When the cheese starts to melt, sprinkle it with the garlic powder, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Then leading with the olives, pepperoni, and onions.
Continue cooking the pizza over medium heat up until the bottom and edges are browned, 8-10 minutes.
Eliminate the frying pan from the heat. Allow the pizza to crisp up a bit, about 30 seconds, then use a spatula and thoroughly move it onto a cutting board.
Instantly cut the frying pan pizza into 8 wedges. Don’t wait– the pizza will continue to crisp as it cools, so if you wait too long it will be difficult to cut.
How to top keto skillet pizza
The cheese and toppings are up to you. Today I used a shredded Italian cheese mix, but I frequently use mozzarella.
Once again, utilize what you like. Simply do not include too lots of garnishes. If you do, the ultra-thin cheese crust will have a difficult time supporting them.
Don’t let it cool before you sufficed!
It is very important to cut the pizza into wedges before it cools entirely, due to the fact that it really crisps as it cools and after that it becomes far more tough to slice.
How to serve it?
You can serve it on its own as a yummy treat. That’s how I typically serve it. However in some cases (when my household negs me to) I make it into a full supper by serving a basic green salad (such as this. arugula salad. ) on the side. This. tomato salad. is another delicious alternative for a side meal.
- 3/4 cup.shredded Italian cheese mix.( 3 oz).
- 1/4 teaspoon.garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon.dried oregano.
- 1/8 teaspoon.red pepper flakes.
- 2 tablespoons.red onion,.chopped.
- 2 tablespoons.chopped olives.
- 1 oz.pepperoni,.thin slices.
- Evenly spray the cheese in a 10-inch nonstick frying pan in a thin layer.
- Put on burner and heat over medium heat.
- When the cheese starts to melt, sprinkle with the garlic powder, oregano and red pepper flakes and leading with the pepperoni, onions and olives.
- Continue cooking the pizza over medium heat up until the bottom and edges are browned. Total cooking time will depends on your range, and should be about 8-10 minutes.
- Get rid of the skillet from the heat. At this point, the pizza will be too soft for you to lift it up from the skillet. Permit it to crisp up a bit, about 30 seconds, then use a spatula and carefully slide it onto a cutting board.
- Right away cut the frying pan pizza into 8 wedges. Do not wait– the pizza will continue to crisp as it cools, so if you wait too long it will be difficult to cut.
- Briefly position the pizza wedges on paper towels to soak up extra grease, then serve.