I do not understand about you, however day three is generally the worst for me … I’m feeling the detox because I’m eating lots of healthy food. ( Ironic isn’t it?).
I have actually cut way back on diet pop and sparingly changed it with naturally seasoned seltzer water. And great ole’ plain water too.
Oh and I have actually seen outcomes on the scale currently, which shocked me since that generally takes some time.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
After poking around Pinterest for a bit I found a recipe called. ‘ Jack Snacks’ . It appeared like it just might suffice.
It takes just cheese and jalepeno pepper pieces. Unfortunately I found simply a couple pepper pieces floating in a jar in my fridge. What to do?
The light bulb went on and Keto Doritos were about to be made in my cooking area, right here, today.
I grabbed the bottle of taco seasoning out of the spice cabinet and discovered that it consisted of 4 carbs a teaspoon. hmm … Then I nabbed up a lime and went to work.
Preparation time and oven time were about 15 minutes overall time. I ended up utilizing simply 1/2 tsp. of taco seasoning and 1 tbl lime juice– 3 carbohydrates, yay!
Tracy (my DH) and I absolutely enjoyed them. We called them ‘Dorketos’ … but wound up laughing since of the ‘dork’ part. Oh well, possibly because we are unpopular video game designers and dream authors, it’s somewhat suitable.
You can see among the treats with the pepper in the middle here and they were quite great too. They are best the day they are made.
In the end they didn’t last very long, however turned out to be quite hearty and remarkably pleasing. Laura.
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese.
- 1 Tbl. fresh lime juice.
- 1/2 tsp. taco seasoning.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover large baking sheet in baking parchment.
- In a little bowl toss cheese with taco flavoring and lime juice.
- Make little mounds of cheese using a tablespoon on baking sheet keeping them about 2 apart. (Mounds will spread as they bake and crisp.).
- Bake 10-12 minutes, till Dorketos are golden brown – brown. Do not under cook or they will not be crunchy.
- Remove from oven and permit to cool and ‘crisp up’. Slide chips onto a paper towel to take in the grease on the bottom.
- When completely cool, serve.