One of the hardest parts about preserving a Keto diet, whether it be for the lifestyle, the weight-loss, or due to the fact that of medical reasons is to prevent all of the temptations out there. In some cases our tastebuds overcome us and let us cave into our advises.
The cheese, garlicy, and tasty goodness delivers right here! Examine out the recipe below, as well as the nutrition facts per serving.
Here are the Nutrition Facts per Biscuit. This recipe makes 8 Biscuits, which is generally adequate for a Family of 4.
- 1 & & 1/2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Ounces (Half a Package) of Cream Cheese
- 2 Big Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic Powder
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Butter (For Greasing the Flat Pan )
Do not hesitate to substitute a few of the ingredients for other comparable choices if you have dietary factors to consider or individual preferences. This recipe includes a great deal of dairy, so if you are not tolerant of it, this will not be for you.
Make sure to share this dish with your good friends, and bookmark it for later on reference!
- Combine Mozzarella Cheese and Cream Cheese into a big microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high power for about 45 seconds, until a little melted.
- Remove from Microwave and stir together. Go back to microwave and destroy it once again for about 20 more seconds.
- Eliminate from Microwave again, and stir one last time. The consistency needs to start to end up being VERY sticky, and you need to not see any unmelted cheeses. If there are still some unmelted cheese, return to Microwave as needed.
- In a smaller sized bowl to the side mix together the Almond Flour , Baking Powder , Granulated Garlic Powder , and Eggs.
- Combine the components from the smaller sized bowl into the bigger bowl and blend together well.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of mix and mix into the mix.
- Set out Plastic Wrap on the counter and dust lightly with almond flour.
- Put the mix onto the cleaned part of the cling wrap in the middle, and wrap in the cling wrap to form a basic Ball shape.
- Location the dough into the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes to solidify a little.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 * (change as required per altitude).
- Get rid of dough from the fridge after the wanted time (you can leave it in there longer if you want to make this ahead of time).
- Cut the dough into 8 equivalent sized pieces.
- Grease your dark baking sheet with some butter and roll the 8 pieces of dough into balls.
- Location the dough balls expand equally, preventing the sides of the baking sheet, as the biscuits will expand when they prepare.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, paying additional close attention around the 10 minute mark. Be mindful not to burn them, and take them out when they look golden brown.
- Remove from oven right away and set on the counter to cool prior to serving!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
- You can also brush melted butter on the top of these biscuits right after taking them out of the oven, and/or sprinkling them with parmesan cheese or Old Bay Spices. This allows you to make minor changes to the flavor based upon your individual preferences.
Article source: http://keto-daily.com/keto-cheddar-bay-biscuit-recipe/