This is the finest keto bread dish for your ketogenic lifestyle! Easy to make and tastes fantastic, particularly toasted with some butter on it!
When people start a low carb or ketogenic way of life I find one of the food s they miss the most is BREAD. Bread plays such a huge role in the typical high carb diet and is one of the foods that increases glucose levels in our body and isn’t very healthy at all. If you are trying to lose weight, it can be really hard if you eat bread.
So what do you do when you have that yearning for bread and you are doing low carbohydrate? You make KETO bread!
Keto bread is really better then you may think. You can add peanut butter, butter or even an egg to the top after you toast it. You can also make tasty low carbohydrate sandwiches out of keto bread.
Keto bread is very easy to make and just calls for a few ingredients. Almond flour is gluten complimentary.
Each piece of this bread has 1.35 grams of net carbohydrates so it perfect for your keto approved food list.
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.
My kids tried the bread the other night with Keto Chili and they truly liked it! They in fact dipped it into their chili! YUMMY!
Keto bread shops well in the fridge and can be frozen. Slice it as you go so it stays fresh! Take pleasure in!
Dish note: When blending components do not over mix. You want your Keto bread to be light and airy!
Nutrition for one serving/slice:
More Pruvit & & Keto friendly- > >. DISHES.
See more Keto/os ->>> >. Prior to and After Evaluations.
- 1 1/2 cups.almond flour.
- 6 large eggs Separated.
- 4 tbsp. Butter melted.
- 3 tsp. baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar.
- 1 pinch salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 or 190 Celsius.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. In a hand or stand mixer to beat egg whites and Cream of Tartar up until soft peaks form.
- Use a hand mixer to beat egg yolks, butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well until integrated. The dough will be thick.
- Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the almond flour dough mix and mix together.
- Include the remainder of the egg whites to the dough mix and combine. Do not over mix!
- Buttered a 8×4 loaf pan and add bread mixture.
- Bake for thirty minutes. Check to make sure bread is prepared with a toothpick.
Article source: http://myketorecipes.com/recipe/keto-bread-gluten-free-low-carb/