Jalapeno Turkey Burgers
I enjoy a burger with a little kick to it and these juicy hamburgers have one! I utilize 85% lean ground turkey so the burger has enough fat so that it doesn’t dry out.
Don’t these hamburgers look incredible? I can’t take full credit for them … although I would sure like to. They are a variation of a recipe among the individuals in my. I like to throw a completely poached egg on them.
These Jalapeno Turkey Burgers are simple to make too. Just integrate ground turkey, minced jalapeno, cilantro, lime and spices, form into patties and cook in a pan!
Then top with. guacamole, some pico de gallo. and if the state of mind hits you, add a poached egg! Serve with my Rosemary Butternut Squash or Sugary Food Potato Fries and everybody is pleased!
The Recipe: Jalapeno Turkey Burgers!
- 1 pound.ground turkey.I prefer 85% lean, it has more fat which makes for a better burger! If your ground turkey has excess liquid, make sure to set on paper towels to eliminate the juices.
- 1/2 -3/ 4.of one jalapeno pepper.minced( I like it hot so I use 3/4).
- 1 medium size shallot.peeled and minced.
- passion and of one lime.and 2 teaspoon lime juice.
- 2 Tablespoon.chopped cilantro.
- 1 teaspoon.paprika.
- 1 teaspoon.cumin.
- 1/2 a teaspoon sea salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon.black pepper.
- pico de gallo.
- poached egg.optional.
Keep in mind: The ground turkey I purchase is the consistency of hamburger. If yours appears to have additional liquid, set on paper towels to drain pipes juices.
Location turkey, herbs, spices and lime in bowl and utilize hands to blend well.
Form into 4 patties.
Place pan on medium heat.
Add olive oil to bottom of pan.
Location patties in pan and cook for about 5 minutes each side or until prepared through when pan is hot.
Leading with guacamole, pico de gallo and poached egg if preferred!