Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is exactly like the standard crusty bread version, but instead of bread, we use chicken rubbed with minced garlic and seasoned with Italian herbs for a lighter meal in minutes! Sprinkled with balsamic glaze for an additional punch of flavour, the whole family loves this weekly supper.
This was one of those meals I ‘d make practically daily when dieting, due to the fact that somehow this chicken has so much flavour it does not taste like ‘diet plan food’ at all. When out at a dining establishment, what do we order? Bruschetta!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
LUNCH OR DINNER
Bruschetta Chicken isn’t only a dinner dish, either. You can likewise prepare this for lunch and enjoy it with a salad! If you don’t think you’ll have time to make it when you need it, you can prepare the Bruschetta topping the night before and permit the flavours to mix and marinade together prior to topping your chicken the next day! Prepare your chicken the day before also, and you’ll have a meal in minutes as needed!
A few pointers to get the ideal bruschetta chicken:
- Use an excellent mix of dried Italian herbs or Italian seasoning. If you prefer a milder blend, you can make your own mixture with dried oregano, dried basil, dried parsley, maybe some rosemary, or any other herbs you love
- I love Roma tomatoes with this Bruschetta. You can replace with vine ripened tomatoes, or use grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes!
- Not a fan of red onion? No problem! Replace with carefully sliced garlic!
- Try to use fresh parmesan cheese, and thinly shave slices with a veggie peeler!
- You can sear your chicken in a pan OR grill in a grill pan (or use the barbecue for added flavour).
If you can’t find balsamic glaze, you can make your own in less than 10 minutes, and it is SO worth it! I’ve consisted of a homemade balsamic glaze in the dish for you.
Love BRUSCHETTA? Try these recipes!
Bruschetta. Pasta Salad.
Bruschetta Stuffed Avocados.
Grilled Bruschetta Portobello Mushrooms.
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken.
Season chicken with Italian flavoring, garlic and salt. Heat oil in a grill pan or frying pan, and scorch chicken breasts over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes each side). Eliminate from pan; reserved and enable to rest.
Integrate the tomatoes, red onion, basil, olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt. Top each chicken breast with the tomato mix and parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately with balsamic glaze (optional).
For The Balsamic Glaze:.
Lower heat to low; permit to simmer for 5-8 minutes or till mix has actually thickened and minimized to a glaze. (If not using sugar, allow to lower for 12-15 minutes on low heat).