Inspired by PF Changs’ well-known recipe, these healthy turkey lettuce covers are fast, simple to make and are full of so much taste!
So you might in fact recognize thisrecipebecause YES I shared these lettuce wraps prior to years back on my blog site, however we like making these sooo much in our house that I simply needed to re-make them for you (with much better images of course). The pictures I took in the past were when I was brand new at photography and, although they.tasted.incredible, the.photos.were not exactly drool-worthy.
I imply… they were BAD.
Everyone has to start someplace and whatever is always such a terrific knowing experience so I actually like looking back at old photos (.I’m sure there will come a time in the future when I’ll look back at these current photos and find aspects that I do not like, things that I wished I had actually done much better or altered, but I guarantee you I’ll have the very same sense of pride through learning and growing my craft. Plus who desires to look at unattractive photos of food??Yeah NO ONE.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
If you are a fan of P.F. Changs’ lettuce covers like we are then you will seriously LOVE these. I used ground turkey in location of beef which I actually prefer much better, however you might also utilize ground chicken. I made that mistake on my.
last recipe.of purchasing simply a random head of lettuce. Our covers totally broke down, the leaves were method to big and they simply looked like an unappetizing hot mess.BUT they did still taste excellent so that’s what matters best?!
These lettuce wraps are ideal for an easy weeknight meal and make delicious appetisers when having friends over. In reality, they’re so highly asked for that I have actually passed this recipe out more times than I can count to pals and household would desire to make them which is why I desired to re-new this recipe for you people! Make sure to tag me on if you do make them.
1 1/4 pound. fat-free lean ground turkey.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- \u215b tsp. ground ginger.
- 4 green onions, very finely sliced.
- 1 (8 oz) can chopped water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped.
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce.
- 2 Tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce (green top).
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar.
- 2 tsp. roasted red chili paste.
- Pinch of salt.
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Include turkey, ginger and garlic to the pan and cook for about 6 minutes or up until turkey is browned. Stir to fall apart.
- Combine turkey mixture, onions and chopped water chestnuts in a big bowl, stirring well, and set aside.
- Meanwhile in a little bowl, blend together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar and roasted red chili paste and drizzle over the turkey mix. Toss to coat totally.
- Include about 1/4 cup turkey mixture to each lettuce leaf, serve and take pleasure in!
- Serving Size: 2 lettuce cups + 1/4 cup turkey mixture each – Calories: 162 – Fat: 4.3 g – Saturated Fat: 0.8 g – Carbs: 7.8 g – Fiber: 0.9 g – Protein: 23.5 g – Sugars: 3.4 g – WW Freestyle Points: 2.
Watch the Video Below for More Info... Then Click the Blue Button Below for All the Details!