These remarkable Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are only 27 calories each! Low-carb, vegan, paleo, keto, gluten-free, sugar-free, and oil-free! The best guilt-free treat!
More Recipes & Healthy Food Ideas
These cute little bite-sized pieces of carrot-cakey heaven are the best healthy dessert for Easter or Passover!
Or anytime of the year actually…
They are vegan, gluten-free, low-carb, sugar-free, and only 27 calories each!!!
These Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are likewise beyond easy to make!.
All you have to do is integrate all of the active ingredients in a bowl. Your Healthy Carrot Cake Bites are DONE and prepared to be devoured.
Warning: they are addicting and you will love them!
Ingredients: makes 15 carrot cake bites.
1/2 cup. coconut flour.
1/2 cup + 1 Tablespoon water.
2 Tablespoon unsweetened applesauce.
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract.
1 tsp cinnamon.
4 Tbsp granulated. Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener.
1 medium carrot (60-70g), carefully chopped or shredded (I did this in my brand-new. small chopper. ).
4 Tbsp. lowered fat shredded coconut.
* Or other granulated sweetener of choice, comparable to 4 Tbsp sugar.
1. Integrate coconut flour, vanilla, applesauce, and water extract in big blending bowl, and stir.
2. Include cinnamon,. Lakanto and shredded carrots to bowl, and stir to combine.
3. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
4. Location shredded coconut in small bowl.
5. After 15 minutes, remove dough from refrigerator and roll into 15 equal-sized cake balls. Roll each ball in shredded coconut until equally layered.
6. Shop in refrigerator for as much as a week.