When it comes to hearty, satisfying meals, hubby and three boys are certainly steak and potatoes kind of guys. And I’m a pretty big fan of meat and potatoes myself!
More Recipe Ideas & Resources
Which suggests these Grilled Steak, Potato Mushroom Kabobs were ensured to be a hit with the entire family.
The steak and mushrooms are marinaded in experienced olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then grilled, kabob-style, with tender potatoes .
It’s a savory combination of tastes and textures that never stops working to impress my starving young boys!
WONDERFUL!!! I made these the other night and they were AMAZING! I’m going to bottle a few of this marinade and take it to Charleston for my girls trip this weekend! ~ Amanda
Do not hesitate to cut what you have in to large pieces. It will work simply as well. Simply make sure to leave lots of time for a great marinade– it’s what makes these shish kebabs so wonderful. I suspect these would also be fantastic with chicken or pork, along with other veggies, like bell peppers and onions. That’s the excellent feature of an excellent marinade, it can be used in numerous different ways. These kabobs are sure to be a routine part of our .
One last idea: if you’re utilizing wooden skewers to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE STATING ABOUT GRILLED STEAK POTATO MUSHROOM KABOBS
Thanks for sharing this recipe. We will be including it to our family preferred dishes.
Made it with stew meat and infant potatoes and doubled for my child’s birthday luau. Hit of the celebration. ~ Donna
Juicy steak, tender potatoes and mouthwatering mushrooms are skewered and grilled to perfection!
- 1 pound steak.
- 8 ounces mushrooms.
- 1 pound little potatoes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut the steak into 1 inch chunks and include to a rimmed baking pan together with the mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, rosemary, oregano and pepper. Pour over the steak and mushrooms. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Boil the potatoes in a big pot of salted water till just tender, about 8-10 minutes. Drain pipes and cool a little.
- Thread the marinaded steak and mushrooms, together with the potatoes, onto skewers.