The pool water is warm.
Grills are heating up everywhere throughout backyards, and this dish for Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon Honey Sauce needs to be on your grill soon.
This recipe is too easy not to make.
You literally need 3 components.
If you’re counting the oil you require to brush the peaches with, 4.
Oh, and did I discuss that it’s all set in about 10 minutes ?!
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
These are perfect to throw on the grill after you’ve grilled all those burgers, ribs, and steaks..
For Memorial Day, Zack grilled chicken and. zucchini .
I made the popular favorite,. packed baked potato salad and these peaches. The entire meal was a hit!
Kelsie ate each of her zucchini plus some! The packed baked potato salad was the very best potato salad ever!
And these peaches, were the ideal light dessert ever.
You could completely toss light out the window and top these with ice cream, or simply whipped cream.
However you decide to eat them will be best.
How do I select the best peach for barbecuing?
You’re going to wish to try to find peaches that are a bit more firm when squeezed.
When grilling, this guarantees that they will hold up well.
What are some methods to serve grilled peaches?
Ice cream– whipped cream– or simply on their own.
Tips for barbecuing peaches:.
- Once put on the grill, prevent moving the peaches around.
- Ensure to brush them with oil to prevent them from adhering to the grill grates.
- Do not position the peaches over direct flames– indirect heat is the very best.
What does indirect heat imply when barbecuing?
It means that you’re not cooking over the open flames.
Perhaps you have actually warmed up the grill– now turn it off. This is indirect heat.
Another approach, is switching on one side of your grill, and cooking on the other side; not over the flames.
Can I make the cinnamon honey sauce on the grill?
Sure! Some grills come geared up with the side burner, that makes it super simple.
If yours does not, just make sure you are using cast iron. It will manage the heat without an issue.
I like this. small 6.5 inch cast iron frying pan. for this dish. It’s the ideal size.
Here are a few of our BBQ supper favorites
- 6 peaches
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- Wash and piece peaches in half.
- Get rid of pits, and brush both sides of the peach with oil.
- Grill over indirect heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until both sides are caramelized from the grill grates.
- Heat the honey in a little microwave safe bowl for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Blend in the cinnamon and serve over the warm peaches.