This Grilled Butter Garlic Steak & & Potato Foil Pack Supper is the easy and fast supper idea you were trying to find, but believed you ‘d never find. Steak & & potatoes were indicated to fit, and they come through as the shining stars they were indicated to be in this simple, however flavorful dish.
Today’s episode in the I hate moving list, cooking is so hard, and if we consume quick food one more time I will most likely die- I pulled out my own version of old faithful- my grill.
Sure, tonight it was only hotdogs and a couple hamburgers, but it was still a filling meal that was simple and required the most minimal effort on my part. Thank Heaven for that!
Because the grill’s moved and ready for more serious business- I can’t wait to make it earn it’s keep.
We’re preparing a bonfire to celebrate being all relocated and settled in the next 2 weeks. Friends, family, and excellent food seem like the ideal way to introduce this next chapter in our lives.
Cooking on the grill is easy enough in itself, if you understand what you’re doing. Cooking an entire supper in a foil packet, well that’s simply smart on top of wise.
This Grilled Butter Garlic Steak & & Potato Foil Load Supper serves 4-6 and couldn’t be any easier, in instructions or ingredients. Your family, your taste buds, shoot even your peace of mind will thank you!
This meat & & potatoes meal is perfect for any night you’re craving something hearty, filling, tasty, but require it prepped & & prepared in a hurry. You don’t need to skimp, you just need the right recipe. This Grilled Butter Garlic Steak & & Potato Foil Pack Supper is simply what you’re searching for.
Want a more total dinner in a dish, err foil packet? You can include some fresh broccoli florets or some newly snapped green beans. Ahh, an easy dinner that tastes incredible, without any real work other than some slicing prep.
How to Prepare:
- 2 1/2 lbs.sirloin steak, fat cut and sliced into 2 pieces.
- 1 pound.infant potatoes, quartered, boiled for 3-4 minutes, drained & & cooled
- 2 tsp salt & pepper.
- minced garlic 1 tsp.
- onion powder 1 tsp.
- dried oregano 1 tsp.
- dried parsley 1 tsp.
- dried thyme pinch.fresh rosemary leaves.
- fresh thyme leaves, for garnish (choice).To a large mixing bowl, include the steak, oil, butter, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, dried thyme, and rosemary leaves. Utilizing a spatula, stir gently up until whatever is evenly integrated and coated.
- Separate and spread out 4 12×12 sheets of aluminum foil. Divide the steak and potato mixture evenly out onto the center of each foil sheet. Wrap the foil up firmly around the contents of the packets, seal them well.
- Over high heat, grill the foil packets for 10-12 minutes. Flip and grill an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Open the packages, let them cook an extra two minutes, and garnish with the fresh thyme leaves, serving immediately.
- Creme De La Crumb.
Want a more complete dinner in a dish, err foil packet? Ahh, a simple dinner that tastes remarkable, without any genuine work other than some chopping preparation. Separate and spread out 4 12×12 sheets of aluminum foil. Divide the steak and potato mixture equally out onto the center of each foil sheet. Wrap the foil up tightly around the contents of the packets, seal them well.
More Recipe Ideas & Resources