Best Queso Dish
My household enjoys Mexican food, especially queso dip. It’s delicious and so tasty and can be utilized many various methods, not simply on tortilla chips. Nevertheless, a great deal of queso at restaurants is not keto friendly because of added milk and flour.
Since a keto friendly queso dip is a fantastic method to add additional fat I believed it would be an ideal addition to our dinner tonight. This was my very first effort at making a homemade queso dip, and it ended up beautifully. Not just was it easy to make, but it was really delicious.
Tonight, I served it together with. baked chicken fajitas,. however it would be similarly delicious soaked top of taco meat, hamburgers, steak, or as a dip for deli meat or pork skins. This is the very best queso recipe for your needs as a low carbohydrate dieter or keto dieter for sure!
Note for making better queso dip.
Not just do pre-shredded cheeses typically contain fillers to keep them from sticking, but they likewise do not melt as quickly as a block of cheese will in this recipe. To make it basic to grate quick, toss your block of cheese in the freezer for a little bit before time to make the dish.
More Healthy & Deliceous Recipes
If you do not have a double boiler, you can position a bowl over a pot of boiling water. The steam from the pot listed below slowly melts the cheese for best results.
Once it is done, sprinkle a little cilantro on leading or do not hesitate to leave it out if you don’t like it. Serve with pork skins or sliced bell peppers.
My favorite method to consume homemade Best Keto Queso is with low carb. baked chicken fajitas. on a bed of lettuce. I drizzle a bit on top, and it makes the fajitas so flavorful and tasty!
How to Make Homemade Keto Queso Dip.
- 2 tablespoons.butter.
- 12 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated.
- 4 ounces Monterrey Jack Cheese, grated.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1/4 cup water.
- 4 oz. can green chilis, drained.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced.minced.
- 1/8 tsp chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp cumin.
- 1/4 tsp pink salt.
- 1/2 tsp pepper.
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped.
- In a. double boiler combine butter, heavy light whipping cream, spices (scheduling 1 tablespoon of cilantro to spray on top of the queso dip before serving), and water and bring to a slow boil then reduce heat to low..
- Gradually include cheese one handful at a time stirring with a whisk each time prior to adding more. Continue adding the cheese a little bit at a time while stirring constantly up until all the cheese is added. I have found that using a whisk assists to integrate the cheeses..
- Include the drained pipes green chilis to the keto queso and stir to integrate.
- Garnish the top with the remaining tablespoon of cilantro prior to serving. Serve right away or pour queso dip into a little crockery pot to keep warm.
Article source: http://kaseytrenum.com/homemade-queso-dip-keto-low-carb/