Sorry... No Video Reviews Were Found.
Most elliptical machines are hit or miss but the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is a fine example of one that can be affordable yet functional. It is designed for optimal cardio workout so you will get some really good resistance without compromising safety and stability. It also keeps a good track of your progress so you can adjust the settings or your workout plan accordingly. To learn more here is a quick look at the main pros and cons of the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse:
- Stable design – most elliptical machines tend to have a jerky, bouncy movement especially when it is still your first time trying them out. This can be dangerous and cause instability, especially during those long, high-resistance training sessions. The Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse throws the problem away with its Natural Elliptical Motion design.
- High tension resistance – if you want to really workout you need good resistance and that is exactly what you get here. The tension levels go from Level 1 to Level 8, allowing you to adjust just how hard and gruesome you want your cardio training to be.
- Perfect display – the LCD display is large and easy to read. It monitors everything you need to study from your current speed, time, calories burned, and distance “traveled”. It also monitors your Target Zone heart rate.
- Target Zone – there are two additional handles that include pulse pads. These are added to keep track of your heart rate. This is crucial for people working towards specific workout programs.
- Silence – despite the power of the machine as it continues to offer resistance it is incredibly quiet. This is important because most people can get annoyed with loud noises or can associate a loud machine with broken parts.
- The foot pedals are slightly slanted downwards. This is to give you a little bit of a boost but it also might be disorienting for some. It will require some time to get used to.
If you had to pick just one elliptical machine for your cardio workout then the Exerpeutic Magnetic Elliptical with Pulse is the definitive choice. It has all the features you need and a sleek, easy to store design that is both competent and durable. It offers a lot of tension to really give you a good workout session and it does all this quietly and peacefully, allowing you to focus on the moment to burn those calories and get fit.