Sorry... No Video Reviews Were Found.
If you want the most comfortable cardiovascular training experience without compromising results then the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is what you are looking for. It is designed with a simple semi-recumbent seat and backrest, v-belt double-drive transmission, and a precision-balanced flywheel that guarantees comfort and optimal results with just one simple machine. To make it all even better, it costs less than $200! Is it any good though? To learn more consider the pros and cons below:
- As mentioned, this uses a v-belt double drive transmission system and a precision-balanced flywheel. This means you get optimal resistance for the best workout session but without the creaking and squeaking you normally get from other machines. This is a very quiet folding recumbent exercise bike.
- Speaking of optimal workout sessions, the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike features up to 8 adjustable magnetic tension levels. This makes it applicable for beginners and for expert athletes who want and need a little bit more tension to work against.
- Of course you also need to keep track of progress, especially for those counting calories and keeping a keen eye on their heart rate. The LCD display here clearly shows your speed, distance, time, heart rate, and the amount of calories you’ve burned.
- Comfort is a big importance in getting proper exercise done and this is another area where the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is an excellent choice. It can support a person up to 300lbs in weight and its semi-recumbent seat features a large, adjustable cushion as well as a backrest.
- Storing and transporting this bike is very easy because of its quick-fold design. Just fold/unfold and it is ready for use or storage. It can fit in anywhere you want without trouble, from your closet to underneath the bed.
- It does feature a heart rate meter and a pulse-reading handle but it does take some time to get your pulse rate right. You’ll have to hold onto it for a while and wait as it counts up to your proper heart rate.
Should You Buy This?
Is it worth spending money on the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike? Well if you want a very good exercise bike that gives you all the workout you need without sacrificing comfort and convenience then yes, you shouldn’t look for any other exercise bike than this one. It is incredibly affordable and yet it is a complete package that you simply cannot pass up on.